Chapter 2

SeaveyDaniel followed you.

As soon as that notification popped up on my screen, I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. I was lying in bed, in the dark when another notification appeared on my screen. The darkness of my room was filled with light from my phone for a few seconds before disappearing. I picked up my phone and found a comfortable place to sit on my bed with the latest iPhone in my hand.

SeaveyDaniel liked your post.

My most recent Instagram post, liked by that blue eyed boy I met earlier today. The post was a picture of Christina and I posing at Starbucks with cold drinks in our hands taken by Jonah. My caption read: 'Out here with bae'. Strangers, fans, family and friends, both new and old, had liked and commented on that specific picture.

SeaveyDaniel commented on your post: Were the drinks any good?

I smiled at his comment. Liked it, since that was what you could do on Instagram nowadays, and decided to reply to his comment.

@SeaveyDaniel Top notch!

I knew I would get a reaction out of him because seconds later, another notification.

SeaveyDaniel liked your comment: @SeaveyDaniel Top notch!

I smiled to myself thinking about the boy I met. As the night went on, I found myself on Daniel's Instagram scrolling through and looking at his pictures. I kept staring at his beautiful ocean blue eyes in every picture I looked at. I just couldn't look away. His smile was also very adorable. Everything about his appearance made me want to stare longer. Daniel's jawline was very sharp, I saw comments from his fans commenting about his jawline in every picture I looked at. I'm sure other guys his age would be jealous of his sharp jawline.

"Sam? What are you doing?" I heard Christina wake up.

"Stalking." I laughed.

"At 2am? Is now the time for that?" She looked up at me since she was sleeping on an air mattress.

"It probably isn't. I've been doing this for too long. I should probably get some sleep." I put my phone back on the bedside table to continue charging and rolled over in my bed.

"Who were you stalking?" Christina asked me.

"Daniel Seavey." I blushed even though Christina couldn't see me, from the tone of my voice she knew I was blushing.

"I thought so." She replied before going back to sleep.

I quietly laughed at her intituion before trying to get some sleep. Christina was staying over at my place in Los Angeles while she was visiting from New York. She was on a month long break and decided to spend time with me for a while. She was with her family for a week and now with me for a week and a bit before staying with Corbyn for the rest of her free time.

"Morning!" I woke up to the sun shining in through my curtains.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"9:37am to be exact." Christina replied.

I looked over at her to see she was already dressed for the day.

"What's happening today?" I yawned.

"Not sure. Was thinking we could visit the pink wall. I haven't been there in ages!" Christina was so full of energy today, whereas I wasn't.

"Alright. Let me get ready first." I said before pulling the sheets back over my head.

"Not today missy. You need to get dressed. I picked out an outfit for you. I thought you might like it." Christina ripped the sheets off me before pointing at my dresser where the outfit was hanging.

"I like it. But I think I might change the shoes." I saw they were heels.

As much as I enjoy wearing heels, they were only worn on special occasions and Christina knew that.

"Oh come on, Sam. This is a special occasion." Christina begged.

I raised my eyebrow at her, then shook my head.

"Converse is a much better option." I hopped out of my bed and took out my converse.

"You always wear those. I think it's time for something different." She insisted me wearing the heels.

"Was that pun intended?" I chuckled at her.

"No. I didn't even realise." She laughed.

"We on something something some. We on something different." I sang.

Christina laughed and joined in on my off-key singing. After we finished, I quickly grabbed the heels and swapped them for the converse.

"No! Why did you do that?" Christina was disappointed.

"Because I like my converse and unless I'm having dinner with some famous celebrity, then I'll wear the heels." I argued.

"Fine." She sighed and gave in.

Moments later, we were standing beside a large pink wall in the middle of Los Angeles along with other teenaged girls who had the same idea. The sun was shining brightly and it was a good day to take pictures. As I was in the middle of posing, something caught my eye. 3 teenaged boys were also taking pictures except I recognised one of them.

"Hey! Trying to take some good Instagram pictures here!" Christina tried to get my attention but I was focused elsewhere.

I left my position from the bright pink wall and walked over to the 3 boys. I tilted my head and realised it was Daniel Seavey, posing in front of the pink wall. He was looking the other direction and didn't notice me come over to him.

"Hey outfit repeater." I greeted him.

He turned his head and grinned at me then looked down at his outfit.

"Hey. This is a good outfit, okay?" He left his position to hug me.

He was wearing the same black Guns n Roses shirt he wore yesterday along with the black ripped jeans which for all I knew, were either the same ones from yesterday or entirely different ones. Daniel was also wearing plain white vans instead of the black and white checkered ones and paired it with a light blue denim jacket.

"Long time, no see." I joked as we broke away from the hug.

"Yeah. I haven't seen you in forever." Daniel played along.

"Hey, what's happening here? Who's this?" A boy with curly hair approached us.

He must've been taking Daniel's picture.

"Sorry, Jack. This is Sam. I met her yesterday at Starbucks with Jonah." Daniel apologised to his friend.

I looked at him and recognised him as another one of Corbyn's bandmates.

"Oh! So this is Sam." Jack gave an over exaggerated wink to Daniel.

"Hey, I'm Jack." Jack took my hand and shook it.

I was startled at his actions and looked over at Daniel who was rolling his eyes.

"Who are we introducing ourselves to now?" A younger boy with styled hair joined the miniature circle that had just been created.

"Zach my friend! This is Sam." Jack gave another over exaggerated wink to Daniel.

"Oh, Sam! Hi, I'm Zach." Zach also shook my hand and I looked at Daniel weirdly.

He has some interesting friends.

Him | Daniel Seavey [SLOW UPDATES]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें