Chapter 16

"Sammy! Are you okay? What happened?" Corbyn ran up to me along with Jonah, Christina and Jack.

"She fell up the stairs and lost a bit of blood but the paramedic patched her up and she's okay, for now. So let's just take it easy being around her." Daniel answered for me.

"Oh thank goodness you didn't die!" Corbyn placed a hand over his heart being over-dramatic.

"Let's just enjoy the game." Jonah commented. 

Daniel sat me down on the seats and he sat next to me, along with the rest of the boys. Daniel casually placed his hand on my knee but I winced.

"Dani." I moved my knee away from him and his hand dropped.

"Oh my gosh, Sammy. I'm so sorry." Daniel kissed my cheek before I rested my head onto his shoulder. 

I eventually dozed off to sleep during the game. I don't know how as it was very loud considering Jack and Zach were very enthusiastic about the game. The next thing, I remember was being put to bed. I must've slept for ages. 

I woke up not feeling the best so I checked my phone, 3:21am. Great. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, but as I was about to lay down again, I noticed the biggest blood patch and to make matters worse, I was sleeping in Daniel's bed. 

I feel so embarrassed to get my period in Daniel's bed

I debated whether or not to wake him up or just leave but I couldn't decide so I just cried. Petty, I know but I get all kinds of mood swings when I'm on my period. 

Eventually, Daniel noticed I wasn't there so he too sat up. 

"Baby? Are you okay?" He stood up and rubbed his eyes while accidentally knocking into the bedside table. He let out a little yelp. 

"What's the matter?" My shirtless boyfriend crouched in front of me, in the dark.

I watched him bend down, he hesitantly nearly places his hands on my knees but remembered that I was still injured. 

"I'm sorry! It's so stupid." I sighed.

"What's stupid?" He took a hold of both of my hands. 

"I-I um." Crap, I couldn't even bring myself to tell him.

But he's old enough to know.

"You.. what?" Daniel raised an eyebrow at me.

I looked down, I couldn't even make eye contact with him. Tears began pouring out from my eyes. 

"Baby, just take it slow."

I took a deep breath in.

"I got my period." I whispered really quickly.

Daniel sighed.

"Sam, it's okay. We can change the bed sheets. I'll cuddle with you and give you medication. Just clean yourself up and everything will be fine." Daniel kissed my lips and he stood up exiting the bedroom to get new bedsheets. 

I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I felt a little better but cramps were getting to me.

"Babe, take this." Daniel handed me a glass of water and some panadol.

"Thanks, Doctor Seavey." I smirked and he laughed. 

"Come on." Daniel dove into the newly made bed and patted the empty space beside him.

I placed the glass on the bedside table before slipping into the bed. It was kinda cold but Daniel's body heat made it feel warm and comforting.

"Baby, if you have any problems in the night, just wake me up. I'm always here to help." He kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around me.