Chapter 15

The next day, it wasn't until 11am when I woke up in Daniel's arms. A lot happened last night but I'm glad Daniel and I are back together. 

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS! IT'S MY LAST DAY BEFORE I GO BACK TO NEW YORK TOMORROW!" Christina burst into Daniel and Jack's room where Daniel and I were sleeping. 

Jack must've woken up hours ago since he wasn't here.

"OKAY! WHAT'S THE-" I yelled back before my voice cracked.

Christina and Daniel just laughed their heads off.

"Dang, puberty. Do you still have to haunt me?" I asked myself out loud.

"You'll get there." Daniel patted my back before getting up.

I rolled my eyes and got ready for the day. I headed into the kitchen and stopped in my tracks because everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked them before looking around.

"Nothing." Christina looked away.

"What?! Does my outfit look bad? Is there a bug on me? Oh, if they're is, someone get it off me." I ranted before Zach stopped me.

"Sam!" He yelled which caused me to shut up.

"We're gonna see the LA Dodgers play tonight!" Jonah yelled and handed me a ticket.

"Thanks, but who are the LA Dodgers?" I asked them.

Jonah's face dropped.

"Are you kidding me?" Jonah looked at me in disbelief.

"What?" I had no clue what was going on.

"They're the LA baseball team." Jack informed me.

"Ohh." I nodded slowly.

"Yeah! I'm so keen!" Corbyn added. 

"I've never been to a baseball game before." I told them. 

"Clearly." Jonah commented. 

"Hey! I gotta get into a good mood for this. So just, leave me a lone for the next 10 minutes." I told everyone before turning on my heel and walking back up to Daniel and Jack's room. 

I shut the door and sat on the floor in between their beds and thought about what was going to happen. 10 minutes had passed and Christina came and joined me on the floor. 

"You alright?" She asked me. 

"Yeah. I just have no idea what to expect." I chuckled lightly. 

"It'll be fun," Christina added. 

"Come on." She grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"You girls okay?" Corbyn wondered.

"Yeah. All okay here." Christina replied.

"Let's go to that Baseball game!" I yelled causing all the boys to cheer.

We got into 2 Ubers, since we all couldn't fit in one, and headed to the game. 

"We made it!" I gasped as I jumped out of the Uber.

"Yep. This is it." Jonah added.

"Okay let's go!" Zach ran past me and grabbed my hand which caused me to stumble.

Zach and I ran into the stadium with the other 5 trailing behind. 

"Come on, Daniel! Come get your girl!" Zach teased his friend and I just laughed. 

Daniel rolled his eyes and ran up to Zach and I. 

"I'll take her back, thank you!" Daniel took me away from Zach.

"You're so protective." I laughed. 

"Is.. that a bad thing?" Daniel asked hesitantly.

"Not at all." I grinned. 

"Hey Jack?! Wanna buy some merchandise?!" Zach yelled to Jack who was falling behind.

"Hell yeah!" Jack called back and ran up to Zach adding a little skip in to be funny.

"Zach! Can you buy me a shirt, please?!" I shouted to Zach before he ran off to the merchandise stall.

"Sure!" He yelled back.

"Let's hope he remembers." I told Daniel.

"Yeah. Maybe  you should text him." He suggested as we were walking up the flights of stairs to our seats.

"Good idea." I nodded and texted Zach.

"How high up are we?!" Corbyn yelled from behind Daniel and I.

"I don't think it's that much further- ahh!" I tried to turn around so Corbyn could hear me better but I tripped on the cement stair case cause me to fall down a few steps.

"Sam!" Daniel gasped and ran after me.

"Daniel!" I yelled back as soon as I stopped.

"Sam?! Are you okay?" Christina called.

I was lying on my stomach over a few steps when Daniel came and helped me up.

"Are you hurt? Where's the damage?" He asked concerned where I was injured.

"My hips hurt and my knees." I answered and Daniel put one arm around me to keep me steady.

"I don't know why this always happens to me." I sighed raising my arms.

"Your palm. It's bleeding." Daniel noticed.

I looked at my palm and saw it was scratched up. I then looked down at my legs and saw some more blood. I immediately regretted that because I started getting dizzy.

"Daniel.. I can't." My eyes felt heavy.

"No no no. Stay with me, Sam. We're almost there." Daniel pushed on and I tried to keep my eyes open as best as I could.

We finally made it to the top in the VIP section where Zach and Jack were waiting for us.

"Jack! Zach!" Daniel called to them.

"It's about time! What took you so long?" Zach answered.

"Sam!" Jack yelled before I passed out.

From then on, everything was distorted and blurry. It was hard to hear, hard to see. I had no idea what was going on.

"Sweetie, can you open your eyes for me?" I heard and unfamiliar voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a lady that looked like a paramedic above me.

"Where.... are... my friends?" I slowly asked.

"Sam!" I heard Daniel's voice.

"Sweetie, you're friends are here. You're going to be fine. Can you sit up for me?" The paramedic asked me to do so.

I began sitting up and saw that I was still at the baseball game.

"What's your name, love?" She asked me.

"Sam." I replied.

"Okay, Sam. Your friends say you tripped on the stairs and lost a bit of blood before passing out. I've patched you up for now but you'll have to go to the doctors tomorrow." The paramedic explained to me.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Just take it easy, hun and enjoy the game." She helped me up and handed me over to Daniel.

"Just give a yell if anything happens to her." Daniel nodded and I could see he was glad to have me back alive.