Chapter 10

"What did I tell you?" 

"Yes, yes. You was right, I was wrong."

"NOW I'M ON MY KNEES, BABY, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

"ZACHH!"

"Christina?" I yawned. 

"Morning sunshine!" Corbyn chimed in. 

"Corbyn? Was that you, I heard singing?" I sat up rubbing my eyes. 

"Yeah but it was Zach who was yelling the lyrics." Corbyn laughed. 

"What's going on?" I heard Daniel say.

"You died. Welcome to Heaven." Corbyn joked as he placed an arm around his girlfriend. 

"If this is Heaven, then I want to sleep IN PEACE!" I yelled the last part while pulling the covers over my head.

"Nuh ah, Sammy. Not so fast." Christina pulled the sheets back.

"What?" I moaned. 

"We're going out today, so get ready!" Christina told me.

"How about no? I'm gonna do a Corbyn and take a nap." I rolled over which caused me to face Daniel.

"'Do a Corbyn'?" Corbyn mumbled.

"Yes, it means I'm doing something that you usually do." I explained to him. 

"I thought you were taking a nap?" Daniel questioned me.

"Well, it's kinda hard when everyone around me is talking." I hissed at him. 

I pulled the covers back over my head and got comfortable. 

"You know, Sam, I'm gonna get ready for the day. Just like everyone else. Maybe, you should do the same?" Daniel moved from his bed and left me by myself.

"Good for you, Dani boy. I'm going back to sleep." 10 minutes later, I was finally asleep again. 

"Okay Sam! Get up!" Zach was banging pots and pans together causing me to wake up.

"Okay okay! I'm awake!" I sat up rubbing my eyes. 

"There's some clean clothes for you, in the bathroom." Zach told me before banging on the pots and pans again. 

I got out of Daniel's bed and went into the bathroom. There was a pile of clothes on the sink with a note on top, just as Zach predicted but without mentioning the note. I picked up the note and read it. 

It said: Sammy, bought you some leggings to wear. I got them while you were sleeping. The shirt is Daniel's. He insisted on you wearing it. I also got you some clean underwear, a hairbrush and new toothbrush. There's toothpaste next to the faucet. Have a shower, but don't take 10 years Be ready to do some no-makeup stuff today! Enjoy, Christina x

After reading Christina's note, I showered, brushed my hair and teeth. I felt clean and cute. Daniel's shirt was comfy and since it was black, it went with everything. I soon joined everyone in the kitchen. 

"Hey, Dani boy, thanks for the shirt. I hope you won't be needing it because I think I might keep it." I said while looking down at the shirt. 

"You're welcome, but I might need it back sometime." Daniel replied. 

"Whoa! Sam! Didn't know you looked like a zombie." Zach laughed. 

"I only look like a zombie because you were banging pots and pans in my face." I rolled my eyes. 

"Whoops?" Zach looked in the other direction causing everyone to laugh. 

During breakfast, everyone talked about the concert last night. But I just ate in silence, thinking about how I can get Zach back. He's not getting away with what he did to me this morning. As I was in mid-thought, Daniel was clicking in my ear and I hadn't noticed. 

"I GOT IT!" I randomly yelled.

"What?" Daniel stopped clicking and everyone looked at me.

"I need someone who isn't Zach." I continued.

"Wha- hey! That's not nice!" Zach complained.

"Yeah, I'll volunteer to do whatever." Jack responded.

"Great! Come with me!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the nearest closet. 

"Sam, now isn't the time to do Seven Minutes in Heaven. I thought you would've done it with Daniel. But then again, I wouldn't mind it." Jack mumbled the last part as I shut the door.

"Okay. I want to get Zach back for waking me up this morning with pots and pans." I whispered to Jack who was standing inches away from me. 

"What's your plan, because I want to get him back as well." Jack whispered to me.

"What has he done to you?" I whispered. 

"A lot of things and now's my chance to get him back." Jack rubbed his hands together evily.

"Okay. You can stop that." I whisper-yelled.

"Sorry." Jack mumbled before he stopped rubbing his hands. 

"Here's my plan." I began. 

"Whoa! I never knew you would be so good at pranks!" Jack whisper-yelled once I had told him what I was about to do to Zach.

"Shhh" I hushed him.

"Sorry." He covered his mouth with is hands. 

"Okay! Get out!" I shoved him out of the closet.

"Seavey!" I called out for Daniel.

"Looks like you're up, Dani boy." Jack winked at his bandmate. 

After 30 seconds of silence, Daniel wondered what he was doing in here with me. I didn't say anything. I just stared at him until he realised. As he leant in for a kiss, I hesitated. 

"Daniel." I mumbled. 

Daniel stepped closer to me and placed his hands around my face. He then gave me a soft kiss before I kissed him back. 

"Oi! We can play Seven Minutes in Heaven later!" Jack pounded on the cupboard door. 

Daniel and I stopped kissing and our foreheads were now touching. I could feel his warm breath. 

"Zach." I whispered. 

"What about him?" Daniel gave me a confused look causing us to step back. 

"I'm gonna prank him. That was the original idea for bringing you in here." I explained. 

"I see." Daniel nodded. 

I then told Daniel my plan, just as I told Jack but I left out a few things. 

"Alright. Out you go." I opened the cupboard door for Daniel to exit and followed him out. 

"How was it?" Jack winked at us. 

"Better than you can imagine." Daniel replied. 

"Ooh! Daniel!" Jack squealed.

"Holy crap." I covered my ears. 

"SORRY SAM!" Jack shouted.

"That's it, Avery! You're toast!" I yelled before chasing Jack around the backyard. 

After 10 minutes of chasing Jack, I had finally caught up to him. I grabbed the hood of his hoodie before tackling him to the ground. 

"Oh no." Was all I heard from a couple of meters away.