Chapter 3

"What's all the fuss about?" Christina pulled me aside from Daniel, Jack and Zach who were standing a small distance from the pink wall. 

"Hey, relax. I'm just talking to Corbyn's other bandmates." I placed both of my hands on her shoulders.

"Zach and Jack?" She gave me a confused look.

"Yeah. And Daniel." I nodded. 

"Oh. Oh!" She realised that I had small crush on Daniel.

"Well, let's get back there." She smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at.

"That's why I was there in the first place." I whispered to her as we approached the three boys we left behind.

"Sorry. Just had to clarify something." I told them awkwardly. 

"No problem." Daniel smiled at me.

"Zach! Jack!" Christina hugged both boys and they realised it was her.

"W-what? W-why are you here?" Zach was surprised. 

"Does Zach not know about Christina being here?" I whispered to Daniel.

"No, because he was sleeping when Corbyn announced it to us at breakfast, one morning." Daniel clarified.

"Ah. I see." I nodded whilst looking over at Christina explaining to Zach the situation. 

I was imagining Corbyn tell his friends about his girlfriend's visit while Zach was sleeping. I guess Corbyn couldn't be bothered to tell the whole thing again just for Zach. Or Corbyn might've forgotten to tell him. Either way, Zach didn't know and it was funny to watch him understand. 

"You two should get a picture together." I heard Jack say.

"Sorry?" I blinked a couple of times because I was totally out of it.

"Sam and Daniel. You guys should get a picture together." Jack explained a bit more.

"Oh. I mean, I don't see why not?" I shrugged looking at Daniel to see if he agrees.

"Why don't we?" He smirked. 

I actually face palmed myself. 

"Now that was intended." I laughed at his comment. 

"What?" He looked at me, confused. 

"Christina said a Why Don't We pun this morning and she didn't mean it. But you, you did." I looked at him. 

"Alright! Just pose so I can take a picture!" Jack yelled from a few meters away.

Daniel placed his arm around my waist and I did the same to him. We both smiled in Jack's direction. 

"Stop! You look so awkward!" Jack was now frustrated. 

"Sorry!" Daniel raised his hands in defence. 

"Bro, if this is going on your Instagram, then it's gotta look good. Just loosen up." Jack told us. 

I took a step away from Daniel and took a deep breath. I stood up straight and collected myself. 

"Okay. It's no big deal. You got this." I whispered to myself. 

"You okay?" Daniel asked me from my actions he could tell I was a little nervous.

"Um, just nervous for some reason." I looked around for Christina and saw she was taking pictures for Zach. 

"Hey, it's just me. No big deal." Daniel took a hold of my hands.

I looked down at our hands touching and I got instant butterflies swarming in my stomach.

"Yeah, no big deal." I took a sharp breath in.

But it was a big deal. Even though Daniel and I met yesterday, I felt weird around him. I lost the connection in our hands being together and played with my hair then realised I could do this. It's a couple of pictures, just as if I'm with Christina. 

I sighed and nodded at Daniel signalling I was all good. He gave Jack a thumbs up 

"I'm okay." I ran my fingers through the front my long wavy hair. 

"Everyone good?!" Jack shouted.

"Yep! Thanks Jack!" Daniel shouted back to him. 

I collected myself and posed for the pictures Jack was taking. I stuck my tongue out a few times, did the peace sign once or twice. I felt better and comfortable as we kept posing. 

"Can I?" Daniel asked me to do something.

"Um, go ahead." I granted his wish and he picked me up bridal style.

"Was not expecting that." I laughed. 

"Perfect!" Jack yelled before taking the last picture. 

"You're not so perfect." I sang as Jack returned my phone and Daniel's to us. 

Daniel laughed at my comment as we were walking over to Zach and Christina. I looked over at the cafes across the road and saw a blonde teenage boy running along the zebra crossing. As he got closer I noticed it was Corbyn and waved at him. 

"Who are you waving to?" Jack asked me.

"Corbyn." I answered and he nodded. 

"I missed you!" He ran up to Christina who was taking Zach's picture.

"Corbyn!" I smiled at them hugging each other. 

They kissed a few times and I awkwardly looked away. Jack, Zach and Daniel did the same. I looked up when they were holding each other and just talking. I noticed Jonah was crossing the street with a Starbucks drink in his hand. 

"Hey." Jonah joined our little circle. 

"It's been a while." I stepped forward and hugged him. 

"Just 24 hours." He laughed. 

"Is this for me? Thanks." I took the drink out of his hand and took a sip.

"It's all yours." Jonah awkwardly bit his lip. 

"I was kidding but if you say so." I took another sip making all four boys laugh. 

Once Corbina finished catching up, they joined our circle. 

"Should we go somewhere to eat?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I think we should." Corbyn agreed.

He had his arm around his girlfriend which looked so cute. 

"Can we please go to Chipotle, guys?" Zach begged.

"No!!" Corbyn, Jack, Jonah and Daniel argued.

"What's wrong with Chipotle?" I was super confused.

"We eat it all the time." Jonah explained.

"And, it's Zach's favourite. That's why we get it all the time." Jack added. 

"Oh I see." I looked around for the closest restaurant. 

"Thanks guys." Zach slapped Jack's cheek making it go pink.

"Hey!" Jack slapped Zach back and soon they were hitting each other like little girls. 

"Break it up!" Jonah pulled Jack away from Zach. 

"We could go to Panera?" Christina suggested.

"Sounds good." I agreed and we all walked to the nearest Panera.