1

*flashing lights*Camera man: Y/n ! Look here !!You look towards the camera and poseCamera man : Amazing ! Your manager ( Jackson Wang ) interruptsJackson: Ok , that's enough for today. Y/n has a very busy schedule. Y/n , please follow me.You nod and follow your manager.It was 10am and you had to be at a photo shoot at 10:30am.

————————————————————

Hi , I'm Park y/n. I'm a 18 years old girl who started modelling at the age of 5 . I don't have that many friends other than my manager Jackson Wang and my Bestie Lisa who I don't really see often since she goes on tours with her group BlackPink. I get a lot of emails from fans and a few threat messages but that doesn't bother me. I live with my brother Park Jimin since my parents work abroad. I've been homeschooled my whole life so I've never experienced public school.

————————————————————
Y/n's POV [ yes she's talking to herself Elise ]

Once my schedule was cleared for the day , Jackson called me and said he had to tell me something.

Jackson:Oh , your here !
Y/n:So what did you need to tell me .
Jackson:Well, starting next week , you'll be going to school since you need to pass some tests in order to continue your modelling career.
Y/n:WHAT?! Who said that ?!
Jackson: The head .

A/n:And by head he means head of the company you signed a contract with.You started being a professional model when you were 15 years old so that means you haven't been in school for about 3 years now.

Y/n: Ugh! What school am I going to?
Jackson: The one just a few blocks away from here.
Y/n: Asaka High?
Jackson: Yes.
Y/n: Ok.
It won't be that bad ... will it ?

To be continued...
I'm sorry this chapter is short.