8

Heyyy Guys!! Auther-nim here. So I haven't updated in a while but I did update a day or a few ago. You may be confused about what had happened last chapter. Well since it's been a while, I completely forgot the concept of this entire FanFiction. I just wrote what came to mind so here is the chapter that was supposed to be chapter seven with last chapter supposing to be chapter 8. Sorry if you still don't understand.

14th February 2009

{Y/n POV}

I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock. Today was valentines day and I don't have a valentines date because I'm as lonely as a potato. I got out of bed and got ready to go to the park with Jungkook. Once I was ready I got breakfast and walked to the park.

I got to the park and walked around thinking of how I was going to tell Jungkook that I was going to move to Seoul for my modelling career.

{Jungkook POV}

My mum dropped me off at the park so I could hangout with Y/n.

Shi Ya: Bye Oppa! 

Shi Ya is my little sister. She is like my world. How could I ever live without her.

I waved at my mum and sister as they drove passed. I looked around for Y/n and saw the little bunny waving at me. In class, we were considered the bunny couple which really embarrassed me. I walked over to her.As I did her smile faded and turned into a frown.

Jungkook: What's wrong?

Y/n suddenly bursted into tears.I quickly pulled her into my embrace and stroked her hair.

Y/n: I-I'm leaving soon.

Jungkook: What?

Y/n: I'm sorry, Jungkook. I broke our promise. The promise that we would never leave each other. Joesong haeyo.

Jungkook: No. Stop crying.

I let go of Y/n and wiped her tears with my thumb. My mind couldn't process anything she said. I didn't ever want to hear those words. Nor did I ever think about it. It was all stuck in the back of my mind.

Jungkook: Tell me again.

Y/n: Jungkook, I'm going to move to Seoul for my modelling career. And I won't come back.

I was completely shocked when my mind finally understood. Will I never see her again? No. This can't be. I took a step back and looked at her one last time.

Jungkook: I guess this is goodbye then.

Y/n looked down and continued sobbing. I can't stand seeing her like this. But I was mad. Mad at the fact she was leaving. The fact she broke the promise. Our promise.

Y/n: I'm sor-

Jungkook:SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

Y/n: Jungko-

Jungkook: I SAID I DONT WANT TO HEAR-

*CRASH*

At this one moment. Our lives weren't the same. Because of a stupid person driving while drunk. Curse you. You ruined everything.

*At the hospital*

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, holding my head since it felt like it was going to burst. I looked around trying to familiarise the room.

Shi Ya: Jungkook Oppa! Do you remember me?

Jungkook: Of corse I do. Your my loving little sister that I could never live without! *rolls eyes* Yes, what do you think.

Shi Ya: Babo! I thought you died! 

Jungkook: What happened to me?

Mum: *crys* You and Y/n got hit by a car. 

Jungkook: Y/n? Who's Y/n?

Everyone was shocked. I didn't understand why. Is this Y/n character supposed to be important?

Mum: No one. Just someone you and I know.

Shi Ya looked at mum in disbelief, as if she could cry. Mum then whispered into her ear and Shi Ya nodded.

{ Jungkook's Mum POV}

While I was at the hospital, I checked to see if Y/n was ok. I entered her room and see she hasn't awaken yet. Her mum made a signal to meet outside and I obeyed.

Jk mum: So what is it? Is she breathing?

Y/n Mum: Yes. Yes she is. So about moving to Seoul. Lets agree not to tell them about each other. 

Jk Mum: What?! Why not?

Y/n mum: You know how close they are. If we tell them then they will be all hurt and we don't want that to happen do we? Hearing loud crying at night?

I had to agree with her. Jungkook is already in pain as it is. At least I will stop.

Jk Mum: Ok. But at least let them meet when their older.

Y/n Mum: You took the words right out of my mouth.We'd be the worst if they didn't meet again. What about in a few years time, when my company progresses in Seoul. I'll call you over and you can move to Seoul so they can be together again?

JkMum: Yes. That'll do.

To be continued

THANKS FOR READING!