12

I haven't been talking to Jungkook in a while. It's been a few weeks since that incident. I feel bad but I also think I overreacted. Gosh. I'm such an idiot. But I need to focus. The end of year tests are coming up in two months. I walked into the school. Thinking about him makes me depressed. People gave me shocked stares and some worried faces but I ignored them. I've been like this for a few days now. I just regret everything. I bumped into someone by accident. 

I'm sorry.

I walked away without bothering to look at the person I bumped into. My head hung low. Why do I feel empty?

- Jungkook's POV-

I started playing with girls. It was fun - I guess. I was flirting with one of the girls when she entered the hallway. Y/n. She's been acting weird for the past few days.

Girl1: Gosh. What happened to her? Whenever she looks like that I feel sad.

Girl2: I heard she fought with someone she liked. No wonder she hasn't been talking to anyone for a few weeks. She even sits on her own at lunch on the rooftop.

Girl1: Oh ya. I remember seeing her there.

I looked back to Y/n after hearing their conversation.I suddenly felt bad. Did I do the right thing? I started walking to her. I wanted to talk to her so bad. But she didn't stop waking. It was like she completely zoned out. She then bumped into me.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

She walked off. I looked at her until she was out of my sight. Why do I feel so broken? This isn't right. I ran to her, grabbed her arm and dragged her into an empty classroom. She didn't even fight back.

Y/n: What do you want with me.

She spoke out without looking at me. My heart dropped.

JK: What I want with you? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS? SITTING ALOWN AT LUNCH? WHAT BULLSHIT IS THIS?

Y/n: Why do you care? You've got those girls out there.

My heart shattered. I lifted her chin to make her look at me but she only looked at the window behind me. I saw she was on the verge of crying.

Y/n: Have you ever thought you would spend the rest of your life with someone? Someone you thought would never hurt you?

Tears started flowing down her cheeks. I whipped them with my thumbs. She looked at me.

Y/n : Am I worthy, Jungkook?

I didn't know what to say nor did I know what she meant. She looked away.

Y/n : Am I supposed to live this lifestyle, being a model. Showing people that this is what you should look like? Being a bad influence to children-

I cut her off by bringing her into my embrace.

Jk: I'm sorry. I love you so much.

To be continued...