9

Authornim's note

Hey  fellow humans! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking the time to read this fan fiction and my other story! I wanted to write this since I recently finished school and got a notification that someone had saved this story on their reading list. I know it doesn't seem interesting but I honestly am so thankful for _xwhox_ for saving this story! It shows me that people enjoy this fan fiction and that I shouldn't give up on it since honestly I was when I didn't really update. Ok lets just get on with it! 

side note: this part is back to the present.

{Y/n POV}

I woke up screaming. I had this one certain dream that haunted me basically most of my life. It was like I was being sucked into this dark void. Like a hand was pulling me with a voice saying 'Y/n. I love you.'.

I couldn't stop thinking about it until suddenly my brother of a nut screamed saying I had to get ready for school. I glanced at my alarm clock. '7:02'. Crap. School starts in less than 20 minuets. 

After I got ready I headed to school. First period was singing. I got to class with all eyes on me [as usual].

Teacher:Y/n, you're late.

Y/n: Sorry Miss.Lee. I promise it won't happen again.

Teacher: Well since you just came in. I recon you could sing for us so I can choose people for the sing contest next month.

Y/n: Sure. Why not.

[you don't have to listen to it]

{Jungkook POV}

I got into class looking for Y/n. After a few minuets Y/n barged in and was asked by the teacher to sing for us. When she started singing, a familiar wave came over me. Have I heard this voice before? If I have. Where? and Why? She sounded so angelic. It was as if she put all her emotions into it. When I looked around a few people were crying. That was the moment when my head started hurting. REALLY BAD. I rested my head on my knees and sobbed. The pain was powerful enough to make me cry. Once she finished singing it stoped. I was confused but let it slide. It was now my turn to sing.

[again, don't have to watch]

while I was singing all sorts of memories flashed in my mind. All with Y/n in it. I remember. She was my first love. She made me fall for her again.

{Y/n POV}

The song I sang made me emotional. It reminded me of the lost memories I tried to remember but knew I would never get back. It was like someone was missing in my life. Like a ghost I've been taking to all my childhood. Who was he?

As I was thinking, the voice of an angel was heard. It was familiar. Too familiar in fact. Suddenly memories flooded my brain. Jungkook. I smiled but after a few minuets it faded. When he got of stage a girl came to him and kissed him before my eyes. I felt broken again. Why did my stupid brain not remember. I hate my self for losing the chance to love you. I'm sorry. A tear flowed on my cheek. The bell rang so I rushed out with Jungkook calling me from behind.

{Jungkook POV}

Jungkook: Min Ji? Your back!

Min Ji. My girlfriend. I love her so much. Thats what I thought. I don't think I ever loved her. I just used her since I felt empty.

Min Ji: Oppa! I missed you!

I smiled at her. I'm sorry. I don't love you anymore nor did I ever.