5

A/n: This chapter is only going to be Jungkook's POV since I'm to lazy to switch between you and him. Ok that's all , enjoy this episode! OH! also this chapter will be set on the part when it was the end of dance and you left to find the exit and that... thing happened. Ok now enjoy!!
———————————————————
Once it was the end of dance class you and y/n went your separate ways. You had to go to the library to study with your hyungs (sorry if it's not the right spelling).

You walked into the library but see two of your hyungs were missing.

You: Um... where is J-hope and Jin?
Tae: Not sure about J-hope but Jin said he forgot something from his locker .
RM: J-hope probably went to make out with Bong-soon.
A/n: Oh you really know stuff don't you RM. BTW if you don't know who Bong-soon is , she's a character from this Korean drama I watched.
You: Ok well let's-
Suga: Kookie ! How does it feel to have the new girl , a famous Korean model , crushing on you?
You: W-what?! What are you talking about.
Suga: Or should I say... do you like the new girl?
You: How did you-
Suga: I'm in your class dumbo. You were as red as a tomato when she sat next to you. And you know , she's also Jimin's little sister.

You rolled your eyes and started studying.

RM: Ah, I see . Your trying to avoid answering.
You: Oh really? I didn't know *sarcastic*
Tae: Ohhhh... Kookies got a girlfriend!!
???: CAN YOU NOT!!!

All of you turned to the exit in shock and saw  Y/n and Jin looking at a naked Bong-soon and J-hope. Your eyes widen , you had never seen J-hope as someone who'd want to do these type of things .p

The next day ...

Your hyungs gave you advise about how you should approach Y/n but you had some doubts.

Your thoughts ~
What if I try to flirt with her and she friend zones me... NO NO NO! She can't do that right ? *frown* She can.  BUT ONLY IF SHE WANTS TO. UGH!! What do I do ?!

You went to school and saw her getting out of a limo. You wrapped your arms around her as your hyungs said .

You: What's up babe?

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING JUNGKOOK ! OMG she's going to-

Y/n: I'm not your babe.

Crap... I'm so dead ☹️

Things just got awkward from there so you decide to go in. Again, all eyes were on the both of you. As you entered your classroom a girl asked.

Random girl : are you two dating ?
Y/n: What? No !

Y/n looked down and quickly moved her hand away from yours. You sat at your seat and began revising for the physics test . This test was one of the ones y/n had to pass in order to continue her modelling career.

To be continued...

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
Just a warning a few chapters will have some swearing but I will make it like 'f**k' I wanted to tell you this if your not that fond with swearing.
We'll see you next chapter.