10

{Jungkook POV}

I let go of Min Ji and looked at her in the eye.

JK: Look, I'm sorry but ... I think we need a break.

She looked down and mumbled something that I couldn't hear, she then looked at me.

Min Ji: I've been meaning to tell you something but I'm not sure if you'll be ok with it.

Jk: Go on.

Min Ji: I ... I like someone. I don't think I love you anymore. I'm sorry.

I puled her into me embrace.

Jk: I feel the same way.

Authornim: OK OK, SLOW YOUR ROLL! I am very sorry that this one part was boring BUT, I've put myself in the dark FanFiction void by simply working on another two FF's for YOU. So ... I won't be updating each story every week since I'll have school and all that. (and also bc I'm running out of ideas so). So I will be posting every Wednesday but if I don't then it's either that I'm very busy or I'm still working on the chapter . Well that was all. On with the story.

Time skip - after school

{Y/n POV}

Once class ended I rushed out of the building since I had to go to another photo shoot. As I did I hear my name being called so I speed up my pace. I suddenly felt someone pull me be the wrist.

Y/n: Let me go! 

to be continued ...

Authornim: I'm sorry this was short but I didn't know what to write since I had no inspiration. Again, I'm sorry.