Part 2: Ashton

He hadn’t even waited for her to walk away before his hold on the door loosened. A soft clicking noise followed by the footsteps; and then the cold of the room brushing against his uncovered arms. It was as if she had taken with her every bit of warmth left inside of him. His blood turned cold as he was faced with the familiar loneliness and the slowly growing pain inside his chest.   

Sold out arenas and girls screaming for his attention but at the end of the day all he had were the same blank four walls of every hotel room he stayed in. Those were the only consistent things in his life: hotel rooms, venues, tour buses and the boys… Everything else he had made sure to push away, to ruin no matter how much the boys tried to warn him. Time and time again they had told him to be careful about taking things too far. He hadn’t listened back then; he thought he knew what he was doing. He thought he knew his own games. Now, the sound of his own voice as he watched her go would haunt him forever.

What had he done…?

That question echoed inside his head as he made his way back to bed, laying over the mess of sheets on top of the mattress. He knew sleep wouldn’t come, not with how active his mind was at the moment reminding him of the most unimportant things. Like the way her laugh would echo when they had chased each other at the empty venue. The way her small hand fitted perfectly inside his…

He groaned in frustration at the memories as he turned around onto his stomach and hid his face against the pillows, actually glad her scent hadn’t lingered to torture him. He hated how she had invaded his life in such a small amount of time, taking over all of his senses and thoughts.

Tonight he hadn’t even wanted to call her, he thought it would have been best if he simply let her go without ruining her forever but doing that would of proven only one thing. He cared about her, and he couldn’t allow himself to do that. He wasn’t the kind of guy who simply cared for people he had just met, especially when it came down to a girl he was attracted to. This was supposed to be all fun and games; he was young and enjoying his life as much as he could while on tour.

(Author's Note: So here it goes! I know they are short but this is the end of the introduction parts for my story. I am not entirely sure what to say here but I hope you guys enjoy it! Tell me what you think in the comments and all those lovely things. Who knows maybe I will post more or maybe not... Not sure yet! I have never shared one of my stories before so I am a bit nervoues about this.)