Mirai Nikki Minecraft

Mitch is a lonely boy who fills most of his time by writing a diary on he cell phone. His only friend is an imaginary God called Notch. However, Notch wants to play a game with Mitch. A survival game. There are twelve contestants with Mitch being the first. The winner of this survival game will take Notch's place of The Creator. In order to win, the contestants must use their diaries to locate and kill one another, and be last man standing.

Each player is assigned a number based on the order in which Notch modified their diaries. The diaries now record the future in the same manner their future selves would have written down the events that have already happened. The only exception to this rule is when the holder receives a "Dead End"  flag. a time when their lives would be finished without significant intervention. Each diary varies in properties and functions depending on the holder's personality, occupation, and life style. All the diaries have their advantages and shortcomings, some more useful than others, and can be used without the diary owner's consent should they fall into another's hands. Because the diaries are written from the perspective of the hollder's future self, the future can still be misinterpreted and the diary entries can then turn out to be inaccurate. Each of the diaries have become the diary holder's future, so if the diary itself is destroyed or broken, so too is the holder's future.

Alright so basically got the idea for a crossover from MangoKiwi (special shout out to her for helping me cast the charaters) after she made a crossover. So what will happen is Minecraft YouTubers will be taking the places of Miara Nikki characters. If you haven't seen the anime then that's fine. The plot won't be exactly followed but certain characters will be displayed. If you want to watch the anime go ahead but warn you it can be gory and has suggestive themes if ya know what mean. But hope you enjoy this!