*Eleven*

Daniella's POV
"I'm sorry Corbyn" I say.
"For what?" He asks.
"For ruining your guys' night. Again" I say.
"Els you didn't ruin it. It's not your fault. That photographer and interviewer should not have came up to you." Corbyn says.
"You guys just keep saying that but I know it's true. I ruin everything. Corbyn everywhere you guys take me something bad always happens." I say tearing up.
It's true. Everywhere I have gone with them something bad always happens and they have to leave or come and save me.
All Corbyn does in response is sigh. He gets up and goes to talk to Daniel. They keep looking back at me and it's scaring me.
I didn't even notice that some tears had slipped from my eyes until Jonah sat next to me and wiped them off my face.
He opens his arm like he does at night so I hug him.
"Do the boys hate me?" I ask him.
"I don't hate you and the boys don't hate you. Daniella we are just worried about you. Dani and Corbyn are talking about going to therapy to try and get you over your fears and to talk about what happened with Rick and Allison." He said.
I just shook my head no. I don't want to. You know how bad that would be if a fan sees me go into therapy.
"Elli if you want I can go with you. I can be right next to you. We just want you to feel safe. And you don't ruin things. You're just new. You're just new to the attention. Now that you being Daniel's sister is out to the world your going to be noticed." He says.
"Y-you'll go with me to therapy?" I ask. He nodded.
"O-Okay." I say.
Then out of no where more interviewers and photographers show up. I just burry my head into Jonah chest. The rest of the boys step in to stop them but they can't and it gets so crowded.
I get up from where I was and run. I run the best I can in heels to the nearest bathroom. It was one of the multi-gender bathrooms where girls and boys could use. It was also big. I ran inside it and locked the door. I just started to bawl my eyes out.
Third person POV
Flashback
"Oh please Rick. Why did we even agree to foster her. She's useless and a waste of space." Allison said.
"I know but it makes us look good in front of our stupid high classed neighbors. Besides all we have to do is act like we're good foster parents" Rick said.
Little did they know young Daniella heard every word they had said. She ran into her room crying. Next thing you know she woke up to Rick picking her up by her feet and carrying her to the living room.
Allison was waiting. They started to hit her and kick her. They threw things at her. Then a lightning storm blew in. They tossed her in the backyard for her to suffer.
Many times Daniella was almost stricken by lightning. Causing her fear of flashes to form.
End of Flashback
Daniel's POV
When the boys and I couldn't hold back the paparazzi and interviewers Daniella made a run for it through a small gap.
Some paparazzi and interviewers followed her. She ran inside a bathroom.
I broke away from the group and ran to where the security.
"Excuse me sir the paparazzi and interviews are scaring my sister she locked herself in the bathroom and they are crowding it and my friends as well" I say to a security person.
"Well how are they scaring her?" The security asks.
"She's my twin. And she had a rough past. The flashes of photos reminds her of bad things and the interviewers and paparazzi just get into her head. She's also claustrophobic so that's also why she locked herself in the bathroom. To escape the crowd." I say. He nods his head and get other security.
They all run to the interviewers and paparazzi and get them off Jonah and the boys. Then I run to where the other ones are. They are all crowded around the bathroom door. More security comes and removes them.
"Daniella lets us in. The people are gone. It's just me and the boys. Please."
The door unlocks and Jonah, Corbyn, Zach, Jack, and I walk into the bathroom. We see Daniella on the floor crying. All I do is hug her. I can't imagine being in her position. Having a rough past and having to deal with a sudden fame because of her brother.
Outside I can hear Logan shouting at the paparazzi and interviewers. He's going to get hate for that but I appreciate that he would do that for us.
"Daniel, Daniella said she would do it" Jonah said referring to therapy.
I look at Daniella and she nodded her head yes. All I can do is hug her. I just want to make sure she's going to be happy here. I don't want her fears and flashbacks to happen.
Time skip
Daniel's POV
The rest of the night went great. We made sure Daniella was next to Logan or Jonah because they are the two biggest and strongest. She was fine and at the end when we took more photos she stayed at the end of the carpet with security.
Jonah's POV
When we got home everyone went straight to bed Daniella changed in the room and I changed in the bathroom.
When we got in bed she immediately cuddled into me.
"I'm proud of you for getting through today" I tell her. She nods her head and she falls asleep. She's so pretty. I just lay there and admire her in a non creepy way. I just want her to be happy and not have to be scared of things reminding her of her past. I care about this girl. I would do anything for this girl.
1017 words