*Twenty Nine*

Daniella's POV
Christina and I follow the boys and Brianna into the van and we head off. Daniel was driving with Brianna in the front passenger seat. Jack and Zach had the very front row. Christina and Corbyn had the middle row and Jonah and I had the back.
My head was currently on his chest so I look up at him.
"Jo?" I ask quietly so no one will here me even though the radio is on really loud.
"What is it babe?" He asks. Babe. I like it.
"What do you think about Brianna?" I asked.
"She's okay. She gives me a weird vibe though. Why?" He says/ asks.
"No reason. Just wondering." I said. I put my head back in his chest and closed my eyes. Soon enough, we had arrived at our destination. It just so happened to be Olive Garden? What's that.
We all hop out of the car and walk towards the entrance.
"Dani what is this place?" I ask Daniel standing next to him.
"It's a nice-ish restaurant and they have pastas and salads. And other stuff." Daniel said.
"Okay" was all I said before I power walked to catch back up with Jonah and Corbina.
"Reservations for eight under the last name Seavey" Daniel told the hostess.
They led us to this big table in a private room so I'm guessing fans don't come in and disturb the other guests.
The table order went Jack on one end and Jonah on the other. I sat next to Jonah and next to me was Brianna then Daniel. After Daniel was of course Jack at the end and then Corbyn and Christina with Zach next to Christina and Jonah. I don't know if that made sense.
"Hi I'm Aaron what can I get for y'all today?" The waiter asked. Everyone ordered and Jonah ordered for me because I have never been here. I'm pretty sure he got me a salad which I don't care because I like them. I had also gotten a water.
When we got our food and drinks Daniel had cleared his throat.
"Ladies as you know we have invited you to this lovely dinner because we have big news." Daniel had said.
"We" Jack said. Then Corbyn said "are" then Zach said "going" then Jonah said "on" and then all together, they said "tour!"
"No way!" I said.
"Yeah and you Christina and Brianna get to come with us!" Daniel said.
We all celebrated but I looked at Christina who was already looking at me and we knew that this was going to end badly.
While we were enjoying our meal and having our own small conversations here and there, Daniel must had said something "funny" because Brianna was laughing a fake laugh. Next thing I know she knocked her hot tea onto me.
"Oops" was all she said.
I immediately stood up and walked to the bathroom. I knew someone was following me but I just assumed it was Christina. But boy was I wrong. Once I got into the bathroom the door closed and locked behind me. I turn around and see the one the only Brianna! Yay! (Note the Sarcasm)
"What do you want?" I said annoyed.
"Nothing. Just came to watch you suffer." She said.
"Yeah. Don't you think you've done enough." I said pointing at my tea stained clothes.
"Not exactly" she said. I look up at her confused and next thing I know I'm pushed to the ground.
"You pathetic attention seeking anorexic brat!" She said and kicked me in the gut. She was wearing stilettos so I knew there was going to be a mark on me.
After a few more kicks to the stomach she left.
I slowly stood up and looked into the mirror. I looked at my tear stained face and noticed I looked fine. But I moved my body suit thing to the side a little to see my stomach and it was already black and blue.
I wipe my tears away and wash my face. I try and get the tea color out of my pants as best as I could. It's barely noticeable but you could still see it. I knew that that's how much was going to go away until it gets washed so I just left it and walked back to the table.
"You Okay?" Jonah asked as soon as I sat down.
"Yep. I'm totally fine." I said putting on a fake smile.
"I know you're not. We're talking when we get home." Jonah whispered in my ear. He could always see through my fake smiles.
The rest of dinner was awkward. I was shocked when Daniel didn't ask if I was okay. I'm not trying to sound like I love attention because trust me I don't. It's just that he always likes to make sure that I'm okay and not hurt.
When we got home Jonah immediately dragged me upstairs and sat me in the bed.
"What happened?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"Nothing. She spilt tea on me and I went to the bathroom to clean it off. She just came to apologize." I said.
"Not buying it." Jonah said.
"Princess. You can tell me anything. I will always love you and stick by your side." Jonah said sitting next to me.
I stand up and take off my the top part of my body suit leaving me in my strapless bra and my pants.
"Did she do this?!?" Jonah said standing up and rushing to me immediately after he saw the bruises. I just nodded my head yes and started to cry.
"She called me a attention seeking anorexic brat" I said crying into his chest.
"Baby you are not any of those things." Jonah said hugging me more while I continue to cry into his chest.
"Come on. Let's go tell Daniel" Jonah said.
"No! Daniel is so head over heels for that girl and I can't ruin it for him. Jonah he'll hate me." I said.
"He won't hate you. You know he cares about you and your well being right? He told me he would do anything to save you from any type of trouble." Jonah said.
"Can we just wait and see if she stops. What if it's just a short faze and she didn't mean it. I don't want Daniel to break up with her." I said.
"Fine. But if it gets worse come to me Okay. Don't keep this a secret from me." Jonah said after he let out a sigh giving in.
"Come on let's go to bed." Jonah said.
I grabbed a pair of shorts and one of Jonah's hoodies and walked into the bathroom to change. Once I came out, Jonah was already changed into his sweats and was laying in bed.
I crawled into bed and snuggled into his chest. I could tell he was being careful trying not to hurt my stomach.
I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep after hearing Jonah say,
"I love you princess"

1182 words