*Sixteen*

Rick's POV
Allison and I have been put in jail for no reason. They said we raped and abused that slut Daniella. All we did was teach her a lesson.
And selling her to those people was to work off the money we lost by having to take care of her.
Today Allison and I are breaking out of here. We already have it planned out.
Skip to breakout.
Allison and I snuck out when the guards were switching.
Two days later
Now to find where that stupid bitch lives. I remember something about the judge saying she was going to live with her brother something Seavey.
"Rick come here!" Allison shouts to me. Right now we are in an abandoned house.
"What?" I ask my wife.
"I found where she lives. She lives with her brother Daniel Seavey and his band mates." She tells me.
"Of course she is. That little slut is probably trying to do it with all of them." I say. Allison nods her head in response.
"Well let's go get her." Allison tells me. We walk off heading to her "new home".
Zach's POV
Daniel and Jonah haven't slept in 48 hours because they are staying up to make sure nothing happens.
I'm making them coffee right now because they look like if they touch a pillow they would fall asleep.
"Here you go" I say handing them the coffee.
"Thanks Zach" Jonah said.
"Thank you Zach" is what Daniel said to me.
I went back into my room and couldn't sleep. Maybe because my window was open.
I get and walk to my window.
I'm about to close it but then I hear the bush move. What?
"Zach close the window it's cold" Jack tells me.
"Hurry up Zach" Corbyn said.
"B-but I just saw the bush move." I say. Corbyn instantly shoots out of bed and looks out the window.
He closes the window super fast and shuts the blinds.
"D-did you see something?" Jack asked him.
He just nodded his head yes.
I run out into the hall where Jonah and Daniel are trying to stay awake.
"Guys I saw something move in the bush outside and so did Corbyn!" I say.
They suddenly don't look tired anymore. Jonah rushes into his room where Daniella is sleeping. While Daniel goes and makes sure that everything is locked.
Jack and Corbyn come out of our room and Corbyn has his phone out with 9-1-1 ready to call.
Jack comes up to me. "Hey. It's going to be okay" he tells me softly. I just nodded my head yes. I just don't want to loose her. She's like the older sister I never had.
Third person POV
Rick and Allison knew that they had been spotted when the window had been shut very quickly.
"Allison make a distraction in the back while I get the slut" Rick said to Allison.
Allison went into the back and threw in one of their chairs into the pool.
Daniel and Jonah ran to the back while Zach Jack and Corbyn stayed in the house.
Rick quietly and quickly snuck into the house. He tried to pick up Daniella but she woke up. He quickly covered her eyes and put a rag on her mouth to muffle her screams.
He picked her up and ran out of the house.
Zach saw him and chased after them.
Allison pulled up in a stolen car and Rick hoped in while throwing Daniella into the car.
Daniella screamed and kicked with all she had but they tied her up and put a gag in her mouth.
"Oh for crying out loud shut the little bitch up" Allison said.
Rick put some stuff on a cloth with chloroform on it and put it over her mouth and nose. Instantly Daniella passed out.
662 words