*Twenty Seven*

Daniel's POV
Today was Jonah and Daniella's date. Being the big brother I am I went to wake up Corbyn.
"Corbyn... wake up... we have to intimidate Jonah before his date with Els" I said to the sleepy Corbyn.
He woke up after I said the last part.
"Is he still asleep?" Corbyn asked.
"No. He's in the kitchen drinking coffee. Daniella's still asleep." I tell him.
He started to get up and we walked downstairs to see Jonah sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.
"Hey, Jonah" Corbyn said slowly walking towards him.
"Hey guys. What's up." Jonah said looking at us suspiciously.
"Nothing. Just wondering if we could ask you a few questions." Corbyn said looking at him.
"Okay...?" He said trailing off at the end.
"So... what are you going to be doing with our Ella?" Corbyn asked looking at him directly in the eyes.
Third Person POV
Daniel and Corbyn went on and interrogated Jonah for about ten more minutes. Daniella had woken up about three minutes into the interrogation and sat at the top of the stairs silently laughing at the situation.
Once they finished, Daniella quickly left and went back to bed. After all, it was only 7:30 am.
Daniella's POV
"NO GIVE IT BACK TO ME JACK!" I woke up to hear Zach screaming at Jack.
"Ugh" I groan and get out of bed. I walk down the hall to see Zach and Jack fighting over the stupidest thing ever. They were fighting over a piece of licorice.
"Oh my gosh really?!?" I question them. They froze once they saw me. I walked up to them and took the licorice.
"Here" I said breaking it into two pieces. "By the way you guys shouldn't have candy in the morning" I say.
"Yeah sure." Jack said. "That's never going to happen. Candy was meant to be eaten for breakfast" Zach said.
"Okay sure. Just don't come running to me when you get a million cavities form eating candy for breakfast." I said them walked back to my room.
Might as well get ready.
I walked back into Jonah and I's room. I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom.
I turned on the shower and while it warmed up I brushed my teeth. I striped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower. I shaved and shampooed and conditioned. You know the normal girls shower routine stuff.
Once I was done I dried off and put my hair into a bun so when it fully dries it'll be beach wavy and not my natural wavy.
I change into some black skinny jeans and  blue and pink tie dye cropped hoodie. I still don't like how thin I am so I put a tank top on underneath. I'm underweight though.
I walk out of the bathroom and back I to the room. I put on some socks and slip on some black leather boots.
I lace them up and walk downstairs taking my hair down.
As I walk down stairs I hear the boys say good morning and harmonizing to Jonah's phone. My guess either Snapchat or Instagram.
Once the finish that I sneak up to Daniel. His back is to me but the other boys can see me. I put my finger to my lips telling them to be quiet.
"Dani!" I say somewhat loudly because I knew he would still get scared.
I was right he fell to the floor screaming like a little girl. The boys were dying of laughter.
I just them noticed Corbyn recording it.
"Heyo!" I hear someone say from behind me.
I turn around and see Christina standing behind me looking gorgeous.
"Hey" I say giving her a hug.
"I'm... why is Daniel on the floor?" She asks. I look down and notice Daniel is still on the floor.
Corbyn gives him a hand up. "Daniella scared Daniel so bad" Jack said.
"Yeah and she's going to get it." Daniel said. Before I could process anything I was being picked up by Daniel. He started walking to the pool.
"No Daniel I just showered!" He didn't listen. "Jonah?!? Someone save me!?!?" Thy all just looked at me recording on their phones.
"Daniel I swear if y-" next thing I know I'm underwater.
I swim back up to the surface
"Ugh!"
"Can I at least get help out of the pool?" I asked.
"Fine but if you pull me in you're not going anywhere today which means no date." Daniel said.
I sighed in defeat. Daniel pulled me out of the pool then, I pushed him in. As soon as he rose to the surface I said
"You said no date if I pulled you in. I pushed you instead" then I left to go get dried off.
Jonah wrapped me in a towel.
"Thanks Jonah" I said.
"Anything for my princess." He replied. I blushed a little.
"Oh, the date is casual so dress comfy and we are leaving at four." Jonah said.
It was only nine, so I have about seven hours but I'll only need like half an hour.
I dried off quickly and ran upstairs to shower again before Daniel could get to me.
After my second shower I changed into a pair of light washed denim jeans and a cute sweatshirts that says Princess on it.
I put on some socks and my boots. They were made for lots of walking, so they were comfy and added and extra inch of height even though it would barely make a difference.
Once I was done, I head down the stairs and see Daniel sitting in the couch dried off and in new clothes.
"Hey Dani boy" I said sitting next to him.
"Why hello there" he replies.
"So whatcha thinking about?" I asked.
"Just ways I could get revenge on you" he replied.
"Well thats just great." I said laughing then walking into the kitchen.
I see Jachary and Corbina
"I said a boom boom boom now let me hear you say wayhooo!"
"WAYHOOOO!!!" They all said together.
"Hey, where's Jonah?" I ask. I haven't seen him since after I was drenched.
They look at me weirdly
"What?" I ask. Christina pulls out her phone. Now I'm really confused.
"Why are you recor-" I couldn't finished because I was lifted off the ground. I screamed of course 'cause that's a normal reaction for most people.
I look down and see Jonah.
"Jonah!" I say and start lightly hitting him.
"You scared me." I say.
"Sorry" He said laughing, "but that was hilarious" he said laughing.
"You're mean" I said pouting on his shoulder since he hasn't set me down yet.
"Yeah yeah whatever." Jonah says and starts walking somewhere.
He ended up taking me to the couch. He sat down and put me on his lap. I just put my head on his shoulder.
"Let's watch a movie?" Daniel said/asked.
"Sure, but what movie?" Jonah asked.
"The Greatest Showman!" Christina and I said at the same time. She must of heard Jonah as her, Corbyn, and Jachary were walking into the living room.
"Sure" everyone else agreed.
I quickly got up from Jonah's lap and walked back into the kitchen to get snacks.
As we were microwaving popcorn Christina started asking questions.
"So when is the date?" She asked.
"He said we are leaving by four" I answered.
"So do you know where? Is it fancy?" She asked.
"I don't know where it is but he said to dress casual." I replied. "And don't worry. You still can do my makeup" I said.
"Yess!!!" She said. "I'm also going to pick your outfit though." She said.
"Aright fine." I said.
"Tomorrow we should hang out. Just the two of us. You know have a girls day." She said.
"Yeah that would be fun, and I'll tell you what happens with Jonah tomorrow so we don't have to worry about the boys listening and all that shiz." I say.
She laughs and we pull the popcorn out of the microwave.
"Here." She says handing me a bowl for the popcorn.
"Thanks" I say. And pour the hot popcorn into the bowl.
When the second bag of popcorn was done and in a bowl we walked back into the living room to see that they just put the movie in so we have to watch the credits.
Christina walked over to Corbyn. The seating went: Corbyn and Christina on one couch, Jack and Zach on a love sack, Jonah and I on another couch and Daniel in a recliner close to Jonah and I. Most likely to keep an eye on us.
Ugh. Over protective brothers am I right.
Anyways.
Once I sat down Jonah's arm immediately his arm went around my shoulders pulling me closer to him. Of course I didn't mind. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. I quickly looked at Daniel and saw him looking at us with a smile.
"Hey guys is it cool if my friend comes over?" Daniel said/asked.
"Sure" we all agreed.
"Cool. She's almost here." Daniel said.
I looked at him.
"She? OoOoO Dani has a girlfriend." I say.
He blushes.
"She not my girlfriend." He says. "Yet" I hear him whisper.
I just laughed softly.
When the beginning of the movie started to play the door bell rang. So us being nice people paused the movie while Daniel ran out of his seat to get the door.
I was just talking to Jonah when I heard someone clear their throat.
We all looked up and saw this girl standing next to my blushing brother.
"Guys and girls this is my friend Brianna" Daniel said.
We all said choruses heys and hellos.
"Bri" Daniel started. That's cute he has a nickname for her.
"That's Corbyn and his girlfriend Christina. The one with curly hair is Jack and the one next to him is Zach. Then that's Jonah and my twin sister Daniella." Daniel said pointing to us as he said our names. She smiled at everyone but once she got to me I could tell it turned fake.
But I just brushed it off. So I look over to Christina and she's already looking at me. She gives me a look saying she saw that. I could tell she was upset by that.
I mouthed other that I was fine. I mean come in Daniel has a crush! I'm happy for him.
Jonah and I just so happened to be on the biggest couch.
"Els can Bri and I sit here?" Daniel asked me. He gave me puppy dog eyes so I had to say yes I mean who could say no?
"Sure." I said and Jonah scooted over so I scooted closer to him to make room for them.
Brianna just so happens to sit by me.
We watched The Greatest Showman and by the end Daniel had Brianna snuggled into his side.
We ended up watching High School Musical after The Greatest Showman.
During the whole movie Brianna was playing with Daniel's hair. Eventually she moved her feet into the couch and her heels that I just now realized she was wearing started to dig into my skin throughout the rest of the movie.
Once High School Musical was over they were starting the second one.
"Christina" I whispered. She looked at me and I pointed to the clock.
She got the memo and she stood up.
"I'm going to go get ready" I whispered to Jonah. He nodded his head and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
Christina and I went upstairs to Corbyn and Zach's room because that's were she's been sleeping.
"Okay you stay here and I'm going to go through your closet." She said.
"Remember it's casual" I reminded so she doesn't come back with a dress.
After about five minutes she comes back.
"Ready for outfit three of the day" she laughs reminding me this is the third time I'd be changing my clothes today.
"Yup. What'd you get me?" I asked.
"These." Christina says as she hands me clothes. I didn't even get to look at them before she pushed me into the bathroom and walked back to the bed.
I closed the door and changed. She gave me a pair of black ripped jeans, white high tops, and one of Jonah sweatshirts that he let me take and cut into a crop top. She also gave me a tank top for underneath. I got changed and walked out.
"Eeee! You look amazing. Now come on I have to do your makeup" she says. Dang it I forgot about that.
"Nothing to crazy okay?" I say. She groans and gets to work. I don't bother to ask questions because then it'll take longer.
Once she's done I look into the mirror and see what she did to my face.
Dang. Doesn't look to bad. My skin just looks smoother. My cheekbones and jawline look more defined and I have a light brownish eyeshadow with a small wing. She also filled in my eyebrows a little and put on a little mascara.
"Wow. I don't look half bad" I say.
"Whatever. So we have about twenty minutes until your date. So are you excited?" She asks.
"Yeah. I'm just really nervous. I've never been on a date. Heck I've never dated someone!" I say.
"Don't worry you'll be fine. I'm sure everyone can see that you guys are all ready so in love." She tells me.
I went back to the mirror and took my hair down out of the bun it was in. It was nice and wavy just how I like it. Then I just stared more. Forgetting that Christina was here. I looked down to my stomach. I was super thin. I weighed less than the average eighteen year old.
I didn't tell the boys but I was hiding some of my food. It was too much for me to eat. At every meal I had a plastic tub with me, and when no one was looking I put some of my food in it. I would later throw it away.
I just kept loosing more weight. Sometime when we went out to eat I had to actually eat all my food. Then I would go to the bathroom. Without me trying to purposely throw it up my stomach automatically throw up. Just eating so much made me feel sick.
My weight just dropped. I know I needed to tell someone but I can't. They'd think I have a problem.
"Hey Els? You okay?" Christina asked me. Crap she's in here.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking." I say.
"Okay. But I'm always here if you want to talk." She says.
"Okay." I reply.
After I say that Brianna walks in.
"Hey. Corbyn wanted me to get you" she says pointing to Christina.
"Okay. Be right back Els." Christina says then leaves, leaving me with this Brianna girl.
"So your Daniella?" She asks.
"Yes I am." I say sitting in the bed.
"So, where have you been? I've known Daniel for a while and I just heard about you a couple months ago. What's up with that?" She asks looking me up and down.
"Our mother couldn't take care of the both of us when we were born because she was having a very serious and expensive surgery so I was put in the foster system. They lost tags on me and we were finally reunited a couple months ago." I say.
"Oh.. so are you anorexic or what?" She asks. Ouch that hurts.
(Anorexia is a serous thing. I don't like people who make fun of it or use it in a mean, hurtful, or inappropriate way. This is just for the story.)
"No." I say. Gosh I really don't want to get into it.
"So what's the deal. You starve yourself? Throw up your food? Do they not feed you?" She asks.
"No! Stop asking me questions" I say.
"Gosh no need to be a bitch about it." She says.
"Oh hell no! You do not call my best friend a bitch!" Christina barges in my room saying. She doesn't say it loud because she doesn't want the boys to come up.
"You can leave now. They didn't ask for me, they asked for Daniella and no one invited you into my boyfriends room so you can leave" she says pushing Brianna out of the door.
"Thanks Christina" I say.
"No problem. No one call my friend a bitch." She says.
"Well bye" I say.
"Bye have fun. Don't stay out to late" she says.
"Okay mom!" I say closing the door.
I walk downstairs and see Jachary and Corbyn waiting for me.
"Don't stay out to late" Zach says.
"Be back before ten" Jack says.
"He better keep his hands to himself." Corbyn says. I just laugh at that.
I see Jonah taking to Daniel and Brianna.
I go up to them.
"Ready?" Jonah asks me once he sees me.
"Yeah. Bye Dani" I say. I give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Be back before ten, hands to your self Jonah, and stay safe. Love you Daniella" Daniel says.
"Okay. By Dani love you too" I say.
Jonah intertwine our hands and we walk out the door to our date.
Jonah was wearing black jeans, black converse, and a white T-shirt.
We hopped into his car and he started to drive.
"So where are you taking me?" I asked.
"On a date" he answered.
"Where?" I asked.
"On earth" He said.
"Where on earth?" I said back.
"In the United States." He said.
"Where in the United States?" I asked. Dang he's one of these people who never want to tell you where they are going.
"In California" he answers. I turn to him and see a smirk on his face.
"Where in California?" I ask.
"In Los Angeles" he says.
"Ugh you win." I say throwing my hands up.
"I give up" I say facing straight again.
He just chuckles.
He continues to drive so I turn up the volume to the radio.
Shawn Mendes' song In My Blood came on.
"Oh my gosh Shawn Mendes is so hot. He's such a good singer." I said joking around because Jonah's with me on a date.
"Yeah but I'm a better singer right?" He asks.
"Nope." I say.
"I'm at least hotter though?" He asks.
"Eh. I mean he's a little hotter than you" I say.
"Wow. I'm hurt." He says.
"I'm kidding. But seriously he's talented." I say.
"Yeah. He's on my must meet list" Jonah said.
"I bet it's full of celebrities because you're all famous and stuff" I say.
"Yeah basically." He says. We both just laugh at that. And I honestly don't know why.
Jonah's POV
After all the Shawn Mendes and famous people talk we arrived at our destination.
I know. Classic cliche movie move. I took her to the beach for a picnic.
"Tada!" I say.
"I know it's not great but I just wanted it to be you and me and since it's getting late no one is here." I say.
"Don't worry. I love it. I love picnics and the beach looks beautiful." Daniella says.
She walks over to the area where everything was set up.
I had my friends come down here earlier and set everything up. There was a mat on the sand with a nice fuzzy blanket in top for us to sit down on. They had put the plates down on the blanket and cleared any seaweed away from everything.
"Thank you Jobear" Daniella says giving me a hug.
"No problem princess" I say.
"Let's eat!" I say.
She laughs and we sit down on the blanket.
I pull out a Jimmy Johns sandwich cut in two.
She looks at it and smiles.
"I know I'm so fancy" I say.
She laughs that beautiful laugh.
"It's perfect" she says smiling.
I hand her half of the sandwich and we eat.
We ate in silence. Not the awkward kind, the comfortable kind. We sat listening to the sounds of the ocean waves crashing against the shore, and the sounds of the seagulls flying by.
When I finished my sandwich Daniella had wrapped half of her sandwich back into the wrapper and on her plate.
"You done princess?" I asked
"Yeah. Not that hungry. We had popcorn earlier remember?" She says.
"Yeah." I say. I don't remember her eating that much of it though.
Once the sun started to set I knew it was time.
"I'll be right back okay?" I say.
"Okay" Daniella replies. Staring off into the distance at the ocean.
I come back with my guitar and sit down next to her. She turns to face me. I start to strum my guitar.
I sing Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Once I'm done she's smiling.
"Daniella you are my angel and you make me smile. Once I saw you, I knew I wanted you to be mine. I want to hold your hand and kiss you when ever. I want to cuddle all the time. So Daniella, with the permission of Bean and Dani, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.
"Of course I will Jonah." She says. I set my guitar down and move closer to her. I pull her into a hug. We separate from the hug, but just enough to where we can see each others faces. I slowly start to lean in and so does she.
Her face is only centimeters away from mine and I can feel her breathing.
I close the gap between us. Sparks fly everywhere. More than the first time we kissed.  Once we pulled apart she smiled and so did I.
"I love you so much." I tell her.
"I love you so much too" she says. I smile and put my arm around her watching the sunset.
Daniella's POV
I can't believe Jonah's my boyfriend. I thought it was cute how in his little speech thing after the song he said he got Daniel and Corbyn's permission.
We may have kissed again. It may have been ten times better than the first one. There may have been fireworks. A lot of them.
We sat for a while after all of that. We watched the sunset and I slowly fell into a slumber in the arms of my first boyfriend on my first date head over heels for him.
Christina's POV
While Jonah and Daniella were on their date I was talking with Corbyn Jack and Zach.
"Hey guys" Daniel said walking in with Brianna.
"Is it cool if Brianna stays with us for a few days? She's moving apartments and she can't move in for a couple of days." Daniel asks.
All the boys reply with a sure. "What about you Chris" I look up at Daniel.
"I don't care. I don't live here" I say. Oh if only they knew what Brianna said to Daniella. She's be out of this house in five seconds flat. I heard the whole conversation that Daniella and Brianna had. I can't believe that she had the audacity to say those things to Daniella.
3900 Words
Comment questions and I would happily answer them.