*Twenty Four*

Daniella's POV
Corbyn and I walk into the house after Christina and see her laying on the couch. After we close the door, she shouts, "THE BEAUTY QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!!!!" The boys all come rushing downstairs.
They all give her hugs and the we all spread out onto the couches. I sit next to Zach and Jack to talk about what we are going to do tomorrow. We decided that we are going to go to the arcade since I have never been before.
"Okay, so we are going to the arcade then the movies?" Zach said double checking.
"Yeah. Then we'll call someone to pick us up and when we get back home, we watch more movies in Zach and I's room." Jack says confirming our plans for tomorrow.
I look at the time and see that it is 10:00. I yawn and start to stand up.
"Goodnight guys, and Christina. I'm going to bed." I say. Daniel stands up and gives me a hugs and kiss on my cheek.
"Goodnight Ella" he tells me.
"Goodnight Dani" I say.
Zach and Jack give me hugs, saying that they can't wait for tomorrow. Corbyn gives me a hug.
"Goodnight Els." He says to me.
"Goodnight Bean. Hope you and Christina have fun this week. But don't be too loud." I whisper to him. We pull away from our hug and hes bright red.
Christina hugs me and tells me goodnight. I tell her goodnight as well.
Lastly, Jonah hugs me.
"Goodnight princess. I'll be up in a few minutes." Jonah tells me.
"Okay. Goodnight Jo Jo. See you in a few." I say. I tell everyone one last good night and head up to Jonah and I's room.
I crawl under the covers and fall right asleep. I didn't need to change because I'm still wearing the same clothes as I was when I got dragged out of the house by a wild Bean.
227 words