flowerboy

Millie's POV:

Today's the Monday before winter break, the appreciable two weeks without school. The sun kissed days consist of a truly uneventful morning and an interesting afternoon. In my case morning courses are underwhelming, I easily fly through them. I don't actually have courses with my best mates, i'm more alone this year in my selected courses. But I did end up having one of my best mates, Finn in the last three classes out of six of my courses.

Fourth hour came around, lunch hour is after this course. I make it up the hallway stairs of the building labeled "600's" to the line of schoolmates waiting to get into our designated room. I see  a familiar figure, a tall figure.  When I appear closer I can see curly haired, cocoa-brown eyed, light skinned, rose colored cheeks, freckled faced Finn.

Finn's POV:

I can't bare to get out of bed of this morning, i'm not fond of the mornings. Fortunately it's the Monday of the week before break. I made it to school, appearing as if I just woke up and left. I managed to make it through my courses, up to my fourth hour, Literature. I look forward to this course daily. It's where my best mate Millie is enrolled in along with me, she so fucking fun to be around. I see her in the distance cramming through guys taller than her. She instantly  smiles at me, I greeted her "hey girly". She embraces me and gives greetings back.

For us being best mates we sure are comfortable around each other. We give each other confidence which I appreciate. The half hour in Literature has past and her and me vacate the building to the lawn filled with fellow schoolmates. We make it into a lunch line, accompanying us is our other closest mates. We talk among each other about random things, I noticed that she pulled out her phone and was capturing photographs of me. I decided to pose for her, making silly faces. She laughs, it's like bliss in the air. I bring her to my embrace while she captures this of many moments.

—————————————————————————
Hey y'all first book, been planning it for a while. Hope you like it loves. comment if you want am update.🌻🐝