flowerboy

Finn's POV:
School starts again today, I sigh as I get up out of my bed to shut my alarm off. I really didn't want to go to school today. I am supposed to hear back from my additions today but im so worried about them I can't focus on anything else.
I see no point in going to my courses. The only fun I have at school is when I hang out with my boys or Millie and her mates. My grades are doing so well you would never imagine me with them. Millie helps me out with those things, in return I spoil her with food and occasional movie nights.

Im in my third course and I don't bother doing work, just looking forward to going home and having the day be over. It felt like a slow day. "Mrs Dourfor, may I use the washroom?" I head over and lock myself in a stall and try to relax and wait until my next course.  Fourth course finally came around. I was one of the first ones in, didn't bother waiting for Millie outside. I rested my head on my desk not paying attention to my professor.

Millie's POV:
I get to Fourth course and Finn was already inside. He has his head down, I sit in my seat next to him and tap is shoulder.
He looks up at me with eyes that seem to lost their shine. " what's wrong Finnie"
He takes a few seconds to think and finally responds " I hear back from them today"
I Believe he's gunna get the part, "hey don't be so hard on yourself, you'll get the part" I embrace him and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles, probably the first today.
I asked him if he would just want to skip at lunch hour. We could just sneak out through the back of the school. I decided we should go out for food, so we walked to chick fil a down the street. I look over to him and reach for his hand. He seems more relaxed at this moment.

Finns POV:
After getting lunch we went back to my house. I had my cellphone on me for when or if I get the call.
Millie and I were in my room just talking out to each other. I sat on my bed while she sat at my desk chair. She keeps reassuring me that I'm good enough for the part, her saying that did make me feel a little better about myself.
"Hey mills thanks for being so hopeful, I appreciate it." She then smiles and tackles me on my bed.
We were in a laughing fit for about five minutes which then ended with the sound of my cellphone ringing. Panic overflowing on me. I nervously ran to pick up my cellphone.

———————————————————————————
Hey y'all sorry I haven't updated. But im here now so enjoy 🌻🐝