flowerboy

Millie's POV:
New Year's Day was spent with both my family and Finns. We had a big dinner and spent time with my little cousins.

My cousins were all in my bedroom. We played around amongst ourselves.   I sat on my bed as I watched the others destroy my newly organized room. I felt a dip in my bed as I saw Finn sit beside me, finally free from my cousins who adore him like i do.
" whacha thinking mills?"
I smiled at Finn taking in his outfit he chose for today's occasion. He was wearing black jeans, dark blue button up with his black van high tops. He looked really nice today, "how nice you look today"
"Oh so you're checking me out?" He laughs
"Sure if that makes you happy" I say pushing him slightly. He wrapped his arms around my lower waist pull us closer.

Finn's POV:
I Debated if I should kiss Millie at New Years, it's so corny I don't think she'd want that. This thought has bothered me all day, it would be the first real kiss between us.
I played with Millie's cousins and siblings until dinner. Once it came around we gathered and ate a big dinner. I sat next to Millie and one of her cousins. I could see she wanted to be done with the dinner seeing that her mother would growl at her for messing around. I rested my hand on her lap to calm her but she slightly jumped at my touch.
I rubbed my thumb across her skin while she held my head in return, we stayed like that until food was served.
It was almost time for the New Years ball to drop, nerves flowing through me endlessly. I sat with Millie while I played her guitar. I had set it down and asked if we could go out to her patio to watch fireworks.
While our families were running around with drinks for New Years i brought Millie into my embrace, smiling to myself.

Millie's POV:
It was the countdown for the new year, Finn had brought us close together talking about our ideas for the year to come. Everyone in my house was screaming the countdown. When it was over I looked up to Finn and had been greeted by Finns lips meeting mine. I was in shock, I kissed back. I drowned in this kiss, like I wanted it to last forever. I had held onto his neck to deepen the kiss. He had smiled into the kiss and i final released from his lips.
I had been my happiest in that moment. I hugged him " that was everything I needed". Finn had kissed me once more but it was short and sweet.
______________________________________
Jae bear is 15 today yayy ~ kinda late on uploading this chapter but hope ya like 🐝🌻

 ______________________________________Jae bear is 15 today yayy ~ kinda late on uploading this chapter but hope ya like 🐝🌻