flowerboy

Millie's POV:

Today was a girls day for my mates and I, which means Finn couldn't spend the day with me. He was sad at first but said I needed time with my other mates. It was only a couple of girls, my mother drove us to LA to go shopping in those really nice stores. A store we went to that I thought was amazing was Golf. I've been looking forward to shopping in it for months. One of my mates from here suggested I go.

My mate Noah said he'd stop by the shop sometime over winter break. I finally convinced my mother to take me with the excuse of my other mates going. When me and my girls arrived at the shop I had gotten a message from Noah saying he was already inside. I was personally exited to go inside. My mother dropped us off to go park. We walked in and I was looking for Noah. I had spotted his brown fluff of hair and smiled to myself. I disconnected from my mates to go talk to Noah. I lightly tapped his shoulder and he immediately turned around and embraced me.

Finn's POV:

I didn't get to go to LA with Millie, it was such a bummer. I spent the day worrying if she was having fun. I was missing her a lot, she said she wouldn't be home until late. I hung out with my brother and his friends. just the thought of her being gone all day made me feel weird. I tried getting my mind off her but that was a struggle.

Millie's POV:

It has been a few hours since I met up with Noah. I introduced him to my mates and mother. We got along really well, I had fun with him. We went to a pizza place and then gave Noah a ride home. I got to stay with him for a little while. We played some of his video games and gossiping. Talking mostly about Finn. On our last round I beat him and he got so offended. He tackled me and was making me laugh so hard. I finally cooled down but he was still on top of me. He was looking at me, smiling causing me to crack a smile. He leaned in really close, I thought he was going in for a kiss. That made me think of Finn and I got really worried. His lips were almost touching mine. He was about to close the space between us until he completely sifted from my lips to my cheek. He whispered in my ear " you really thought I was going to kiss you?? I don't thank that would have been good for either of us."

His actions caused me to laugh and punch his shoulder. " you're truly a tease." I got up and Noah followed my actions. I hugged him and told him I had to head home. "see you soon beautiful" I smiled and kissed his cheek. I headed to my mothers car where the girls were. They had asked me what Noah and I did together but I kept it to myself, it was better that way.

———————————————————————————
Finn lord is 15 now woowie, what a beautiful boy 🌻🐝 hope y'all liked this chapter, it was long oof