flowerboy

Millie's POV:
Once I dropped off my friends I got home around 1 am. I was extremely tired but fell asleep content. Once morning came I was woken up by the sunlight blinding me. I fluttered my eyes to see a curly haired boy. " dude what the hell its so bright" I wined. I looked to the side of my nightstand and saw that it was 8am. "I made you breakfast"
I struggled to get out of bed but Finn helped me downstairs. Once I finished my breakfast I thanked Finn and kissed his cheek. "How was it yesterday in la" I smiled at the reminder of yesterday. "It was fun" I said as I checked my phone only to see messages from Noah.

noiie
Morning mills :))
Mills;)
Hi kiddo
noiie
Missing you ;(
Mills;)
Miss you too, but I had a good time
noiie
Good to know I made your time worth wild bb;)

Finn's POV:
Millie finished her breakfast I made her and she went straight to her phone, probably texting someone. She got up and put her plate away, I walked behind her and hugged her by the waist "hey I missed you" I mumbled into her ear and placing little kisses on her neck
I could see her smiling as she turned around. "Who were ya texting just now?" I asked out of curiosity. "One of my friends" she said bluntly. I asked Millie if she wanted to do anything today, she just said she wanted to lay in bed. I grabbed snacks from her cabinets and gestured that we'd watch a movie. She jumped up very excited and took the snacks from my hand and ran to her room. I laughed to my self from her cute intentions.

Millie's POV:
I jumped on my bed with the snacks and browsed on Netflix for a movie for Finn and I. In the meantime I waited for Finn to come back to my room Noah and I chatted back and forth. As Finn came in I was busy laughing and Noah's rants . "Hey wacha laughing at cutie?" Finn questioned as he laid next to me. "Nothing just one of my friends being silly" I smiled scooting closed into Finns chest.
I pulled out my camera and captured some photographs of Finn. He kissed my cheek as he saw my flashing phone, he trailed kisses down my neck until I slapped him. He got offended and made a fuss. "What was that for?? You liked it come on" I just laughed as I looked at the pictures I captured. I posed on my snapchat one of Finn giving love to my neck. People freaked out but I had no care for it, it wasn't a huge deal that they made it to be.
Finn had seen the post and had a stupid grin on his face. "I should do that more often" I nudged at him to stop being silly as he tried to hug me.

———————————————————————————
Idk but i was excited about this chapter OoF . Who ya like Wyatt or Finn oop🌻🐝