flowerboy

Skip to Friday... Millie's POV:

    This week has been filled with finals and fun stuff like class parties. Thankfully today is the day before break. The courses were more relaxed. When school got out me and Finn head to the nearest park with other schoolmates and had a little celebration. At some point we had one of our older siblings bring drinks and cigars. I personally thought it was inappropriate to be doing it but pure pressure is a strong force. Any of us were either high or intoxicated or even both.

We played games like spin the bottle, never have I ever, etc. during true or dare which was our last event together a lot of things went down. I was dared to hope the fence to the sewer drain. Our mate Saddie had told us that she had ran away for three hours once as a true. Finn was dared to do seven minutes in heaven with someone from our group. At this point I had considered my best mates to be topnotch crazy.

Finn's POV:

My Friday night is ludicrous at the moment. While playing truth or dare I have been dared to do seven minutes in heaven with someone in this group of teens. I have not the slightest idea of who I will do this with. Not to be intended but the girls here don't really catch my eye except for Millie, who is my best mate so I can't do this to her or even to someone else. It would ruin things both ways.

It seems I took a moment to think this through that cause my mates to hurry me up. I just had to settle on the best option. I spoke up and announced I would do it with Millie. At that moment her name left my mouth her eyes went wide. We were told to go in a deserted area for seven minutes.

As I walked with her she punched my arm "why would you choose me fool?" I just responded with an explanation that she's my favorite person and if I had to spend time with someone alone it would be her. We arrived and she smiled at me causing me to expose my teeth as well. I asked her want she wanted to do while we wait for time to pass, she didn't say a word. She slowly  inched closer to me and had her lips hovering over mine. In that moment all I wanted was to close that space, I was just going to pour all my feelings onto her, this lustful moment is what I've been craving.
———————————————————————————
Ahhh stuff happened OoF comment and vote  to find out what happens next. Love y'all 🌻🐝