Chapter 1

Titania in multimedia
---

--Chapter 1:The escape------

Titania's POV

It is now midnight.

I dressed up as a man in black with mask so no one will notice, i put my long black hair on ponytail and picked some weapons that i sneaked out from training grounds.

I sighed.

Welp this is the goodbye to my old home, im afraid i can't be the faceless princess.

My dad wont let the other nations or our own nations to know who is their heir.

And i should be great full for 'protecting' me from the outsiders in case they try to 'hurt' me.

My mother didnt agreed to father's wishes so she ended up getting killed. Father cant kill me because im the only blood line left in our family, which means...

Im a Very very important person in this nation.

I took some golds that i needed so i can eat or rent house then live normally.

Yep! You got it! I've been observing commoners life cause i want a life that suits me too.

Being pinky little perfect princess its not who i am.

That's why I've decided! Im living commoners!

Dunno how tho...

*sigh* oh well! Better get going before getting caught!

I opened my window then jump off to roof. I started to jump houses by houses.

My mens already prepared my carriage to wind village where i could live at peace and harmony.

My mens promised to be loyal to me until they're last breath.

And if they breathed about me in the castle. I have to cut their tongue off.

Wow when you look at that. Im already here.

"Princess!" They said and bowed to me.

"Is the plan ready?" I asked in a strict tone.

"Yes princess" they said and i nod.

I got inside the carriage and i heard the horses noise then it starts moving. 

Its been maybe 10 minutes since the carriage starts moving faster...

I didnt tell them to go faster!

I looked outside the window and saw that no one is driving and i look the behind window and saw those who swore to be loyal is now grinning evilly.

Tch!

I opened the door of the carriage and made an ice stick.

I tick it to the moving wheel but the wheel broke making the carriage go to side then down.

My face almost close to the ground and i close my eyes but instead of pain.

I felt the world shifted then fresh air.

I opened my eyes to see a man in cloak holding me bridal style.

Teleportation?