Chapter 3

--chapter 3: an acquaintance---
Titania's POV

I woke up feeling someone is carrying me.

I opened my eyes to see a cloaked stranger. But if im such a b1tch i would be kicking his ass but im lazy so i'll sleep more.

"So your awake huh? Just a little bit, were near the town" he said. I just nodded and yawned.

They're voice... Looks like this is the guy that saved me too earlier...

"Want me to put you down?" He asked. I shook my head and get comfortable.

He just chuckle "so your a lazy one huh?" He asked and i sleepily looked at him and nodded.

Its not that because i didnt slept last night, its because im too lazy to do anything than sleep and eat chocolate.

"Were here." He said. I look up to see a huge gate but the gates on my kingdom is bigger.

There was like a lemons stand there but its not a lemons stand it was where you could have papers so you could live in town or something like that.

He put me down. I stood up lazily...

I look around, were still in the middle of the forest and this village is in the middle of the forest?...

Wait...

The man who saved me came to me.

"They said that killing here is legal" he said casually like its not his first time here.

"Really?" I asked lazily.

He nods showing me the papers.

"So are we going to travel together or something?" He asked.

"I guess so" i said shrugging.

He hesitates like he was thinking.
"I'm Timer" he said.

"Just titania" i said casually.

"Let's go?" He asked. I nod and the gates opened. There was a guy in a motorcycle behind us and looks like he was getting in too.

He was about to drive pass us but stopped beside us.

"So your new here too aren't cha?" He asked and Timer just nodded while me ignoring their conversation.

"This place rocks! The killings were legal and i can do whatever i want like, stealing money and killing people!" He said while Timer already ignoring him.

When he noticed this, he drive pass us.

We saw an inn "were going to stay there for a bit" Timer said pointing at the inn building.

I nod and followed him inside.

...

Welp how did you know? No blood just clean place...

Weird but cool...

This town is clean for being legalized killing...

"Two rooms please" Timer said. But the staff shook their head.

"Sorry sir but only one room available" they said... Welp thats better than nothing.

Timer looks at me with the look 'is that okay?' I just nod.

Then he nod at the staff.

The staff gave us the key to our room and we turn to the stairs.

(No elevator duh its old times)

But there was a couple behind us asking for two rooms but the lady said again the there is only one room...

Wtf...

Nvm even Timer heard this.
He was about to go back and ask for another room but i pull his wrist and he looked at me with confused face.

I just shooked my head and he looks like he understands it.