Chapter 4

-Chapter 4: he's hot----

Titania's POV

Were here to our room now. A single king sized bed and a night stand in the left of it.
A window above the night stand. I lay down on the bed. But i sit up.

"By the way Timer, i still haven't seen your face." I said looking up him because he was just standing in the door way.

He put the cloak's hood down...

"DAAAYUUUUM" I said out loud. Well... Cant disagree the fact the he looks hot.

He just chuckle.

"Welp im going to sleep" i said laying my head on the pillow.

But i felt Timer's uncomfortable feeling.

So i closed my eyes and said. "You can take the left side of the bed and i can take the right" i said rolling towards the right part of the bed.

"I'll go around town for a bit" he said. I nod and i don't know if he noticed it.

I heard the door open then closed. The foots steps are fading away.

I sighed and sit up. I took my knife out of its hostler fast like im attacking someone and on fighting stunts as well. I repeat it like 20 more times.

Its training how to get fast hands so you wouldn't loose.

--------------

Timer's POV

I saw her nod and i took off my cloak and put it in a hanger then hanged it.

I opened the door and sighed, i walk out closing the door.

This town is unbelievable. Its legal to kill yet its so peaceful and clean...

Its suspicious.

I am now on a fast food but it called fast food in the future but now i think they call it... Restaurant... I think...

A girl set my plate on the table with full of pancakes with three blue berries on top and syrup.

I started to dig in but not letting anyone out of my sight.

I saw some old people giggling in the table next to mine. I saw purse of an old woman with metal shining in it...

Guns...

I finished eating and an old man came to my table and sat on the chair in front of mine.

"Your a young traveller aren't you? " the old man spoke.

I just nod.

"Why dont you tell me a story of how outside world look like?" The old man said.

"Sorry not now... The sun is already going down and i have an acquaintance waiting for me in an inn" i said calmly and carefully not to trigger a fight.

"Oh i see... How about tomorrow at the sun rise? You'll tell me about outside world and i'll tell you about this place?" He asked.

I just nod.

"Well... Thats a deal then, i'll see tou tomorrow" he said standing up and walking away.

What a strange old man... How could this old people live here?

I sighed.

I go back to the inn. I knocked on the door of our room then come in.

But then... I see no one is in the room...

WHERE THE HELL DID SHE GO?!?