Chapter 8

Titania's POV

We reach the salvage kingdom, as we approach the gate, the guards halted us.

"Halt! Who are you?!?" The guard asked.

"a traveller and were here to find a clock worker" timer explained shortly.

"Any documents?" The guards asked.

"Nothing" timer replied.

The guard quickly grab me by my waist and got me down from Clive. He put he's blade's spear in my neck, threatening Timer.

"Get him! He's our Prisoner and the king will love his new toy!" The guards laughed.

I looked at them with boredom writing all over my face.

I just looked at my nails and blow it.  I'm sleepy as hell...

"Timer I'm sleepy, finish them" i command softly while yawning.

Timer suddenly have the urge to look at his boots then to me.

"Im sorry" he said before the darkness took over me.

--------

I woke up in a dark cell.

"Ugh, where the hell am i?" I asked myself.

I look around and found no one but Clive.

"It seems like there is only two of us here" Clive said stating the obvious.

"..." I kept a poker face and he just kept quiet. "Do you know where they bought timer?" I asked.

"To the other cell"... This motor cycle...

I sighed not having any choice. I Ramage my things from the Clive, luckily... I had it...

"since using magic outside my kingdom is dangerous... I'll have to use weapons..."