Chapter 2

--Chapter 2: teleportation and fire magic?!?----

Titania's POV

My red hair was reflecting the light of the moon as it swayed because of the wind.

"Are you okay?" The stranger asked me.

I was quiet stunned so i just nod slowly staring at the stranger wondering what their face.

Or what at least they look like.

He put me down, i felt sharp pain on mg right leg and i almost fell but he catch me.

"Are you sure?" He asked again

"Im fine" i said nodding and feeling the pain go away...

Its already healing... This is why the royals should hide their abilities so they can live peacefully!

I sighed and stood up straight because its already healed.

"Thanks" i thanked him.

He just nod and walk away.

"Hey you!" I heard...

I didnt bother to turn around.

Suddenly i felt the hot temperature? What the heck? Its night in this creepy forest and theres hot temperature?

I turn around to see the man who saved me fighting those 'loyal' guards...

He was using fire?!? But when he saved me he was using teleportation!

Ugh im too lazy and sleepy for this...

I sitting in the leaves then closed my eyes like im meditating, but in reality...

Im sleeping...

--------------

???'s POV

This time machine is broken! Ugh now im stuck here where no wifi and cell phone place.

Im from the future.

I was walking around the forest and i have a cloak. I cant mess the things here or else it will become problem in the future.

I walk across a carriage that has no one driving and i saw a shadow of a woman.

The carriage is going straight down to the cliff!

I ran fast to catch up with the carriage. I saw a girl freezing the wheel of the carriage then destroying it causing the carriage to hit the tree and go down.

Im gonna use it!

I teleported to the girl's place then pull her fast then teleport away from the carriage but not too far just getting out of that cliff.

I carried the girl who looks like in my age, she was closing her eyes, her hair...? I wouldn't say its weird... I'd say... Its unique red hair shone bright under the moonlight.

(It FREAKING RHYMES)

She opened her eyes and i was blinded by red ruby eyes.
"Are you okay?" I asked. She just nod staring at me blankly.

I put her down and she stood up, but fell again. "Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Im fine" she said and i nod.
"Thanks" she said... Welp... I didnt expect that because she looks like bratinella, she stood up again but this time, its like the pain never happened.

I nod again and walk away.

"Hey you!" Someone called me.
I turn around to see a man in royal guard armor about to hit me.

I didnt dodge, instead... I held his sword on its blade cutting me in hand.

So this is why that carriage... They plan to kill her!

That thoughts making me angry... I melt down his sword and glare at him.