Chapter-4

Sooyun's POV

Its been 2 years since I moved from Seoul.

I am now 20. I work in a company that gives me good salary. I also now live with Jimin oppa. He takes more care of me after what happened in Seoul.
It was the worst time of my life.

But... something is wrong with me. I can't hate or forget Jungkook even after what he had done to me. I know that it is love. I loved him from the day we met but I just can't be with him.....

Now I am in a bar waiting for Jihoon, my colleague. He asked me to come here because he wants to tell me something important.

It's been 15 minutes now. I knew that will happen cause he always some office late.

I ordered a drink a while ago and I am now drinking. It's now my 3rd glass. I am kinda drunk. I can't take that much alcohol.

Suddenly I felt the urge to use toilet.
I went to washroom and did things.

I am now washing my hands. I finished it.

Then suddenly the lights went off.

I think electricity is gone. But I can hear music. It means that it is not gone. So somebody turned the lights off.

Sooyun: Who is there?

No reply. But I could hear voice if breathing.

Sooyun: Who ar-

I felt a sting on my neck and I blacked out in someone's arm.

I woke up. My eyes were still blurry. I could see that I was in a unfamiliar room. It is dark without the light hanging above my head.

Sooyun: Hello!! Anybody there?

There was no answer.

Sooyun: Is anyone h-

My sentence got cut off by a whistle.

It was the same whistle. Oh no!!! Don't tell me that it is him. It can't be him. No!! Please...

Jungkook: Hello, babygirl. Long time no see.

He was standing before me. He had a smirk on his face.

Sooyun: Why am I here?

I yelled.

Jungkook: Don't yell, babygirl.

Sooyun:What do you want?

Jungkook: Isn't it simple? You.

Sooyun:No.

I said with anger.

Jungkook:I don't care if you want or not. You will be mine.

Sooyun:No, you bastard!! Let me go.

I said and tried  to move but my body, hands and legs were tied by ripe to the chair.

Jungkook: So will you do it in good d way or not?

Sooyun: No!! I won't be yours ever. Just let me go away from this hell and from you. Why can't you stop  interrupting in my happy life?

Jungkook:Cause I promised to myself that I won't let you live a happy life.

Sooyun: Why?

Jungkook: Cus you didn't listened to my words then and told it to your lovely brother and he beated me up. No I will get my revenge.

He went outside the room and  I yelled to him to let me go.

I was exhausted by yelling.

I drifted to sleep.