Chapter-16

Sooyun's POV

I woke up in the morning. I went to washroom and did my morning routine. I changed into some good clothes, did some light makeup and my hair. I took my bag and went downstairs.

I saw Jimin sitting on table to eat breakfast with me. I went to him and sat on the seat beside him.

Jimin:Good morning.

He said smiling.

Sooyun:Good morning.

I said not looking at him and ate my food. I am not feeling so good about that marriage. Idk why?

Jimin:Are you okay?

I nodded at him and focused on eating again.

Jimin:Okay then.

He started eating food.

I finished food. I stood up and  was about to go outside but he spoke up.

Jimin:Are you unsure about the marriage?

I stopped on my way.

Jimin:If its the reason you are feeling down then I assure you that it will go good.  If you want to think then take your time. I will not pressurize you.

He sounded guilty.

Oh no.. What the hell did I do? I shouldn't behave like this. It will hurt him and I am only marrying Jin to make him happy. Not because I love Jin. I mean Jin is good but I love Jungkook and I can't love anyone else.

I went and sat beside with him with a smile on my face.

Sooyun:Oppa I'm sorry for behaving like that. I am not unsure about the marriage. I am just feeling dizzy. I think I didn't have a good sleep last night. So don't worry about me.

He looked at me and smiled.

He trusted me. Its good.

Jimin:Okay then. But tell me if you don't want that marriage. Jin will understand it.

Sooyun:No need. I will be okay. Now lets go or we will be late.

Jimin:Okay.

We got into the car and went to office.

I started doing my work.

It is now lunch time.

I went to Jimin's office.

I knocked.

Jimin:Come in.

I got in .

Jimin:Oh Sooyun-ah. Wait let me just send this email.

Sooyun:Okay.

I sat on the couch.

Jimin:Done. Btw I told Jin that you agreed to marry him. He was hella happy.

Sooyun:Its good.

Jimin:He said that he wants to do it as soon as possible. So he is going to arrange the engagement next week. Is it okay for you?

Sooyun:Yeah.

Jimin:Then you should also start taking preparations.

Sooyun:I will.

Jimin:We will go on shopping on weekend.

Sooyun:Okay. Now lets go and have lunch. I am hungry.

Jimin:Okay , princess.

He chuckled. I also smiled.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook:What the hell is that? Did you forget how to do this? Do it properly or I will fire you. Now go!!!