Chapter-5

Sooyun's POV

After he was pleased, he got up and dressed himself. He took my clothes and threw them at me.

Jungkook:Wear them quickly.

He ordered.

I started wearing them while crying.
I just can't stop crying. There is pain all over my body. Jimin oppa was also crying seeing this in front of his eyes.

Jungkook went to Jimin and grabbed his chin harshly to face him.

Jungkook:So you liked what you saw?

Jimin didn't said anything. He spit on his face. Jungkook wiped his saliva and gave him a hard slap on his left cheek.

Jungkook: I think you still need to get punishment. I will give it to you tomorrow. Till then stay here.

He chuckled evilly .

Jungkook:Are you done?

Sooyun:Y-yes.

I said weakly.

He came to me and grabbed my hand and took me out of the room. Before I got out I looked at oppa for last time. I don't know what he will do to him....

He told me to got into a car. I obeyed him. Then he sat and started driving.

It was silent all through the ride.

I just stared out of the window thinking about my life.

After sometime we reached into a mansion.

Jungkook:Get out and follow me.

He said and got out. I also followed him.

We entered into the house. It is so nice.

We went upstairs and stopped before a room. He opened the room and dragged me there by holding my hand harshly. He threw me on the floor.
I sat and look at him.

Jungkook: From now it is your room. You won't go out from this house without my permission and you can't  call anyone even your lovely oppa. Got it?

I nodded slowly.

Jungkook:Now have a shower and change and come downstairs to make me lunch. I am hungry.

He ordered and went away.

I hugged my knees and placed my head on them crying.

Why this is happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? I can't even see or talk to oppa now. How will I live with this monster? He will make my life hell because of that stupid revenge. I wish I died before all this happened.....

I then wiped my teas and took a shower and changed.

I will not go downstairs. What am I his? Maid?

I laid on the bed trying to get a sleep.

Maybe after 10 minutes the door opened making a loud noise. I was startled by this and sat on the bed. I see a angry Jungkook coming towards me . I moved backwards.

He then came to me quickly and grabbed my hair roughly.

Jungkook: Didn't you listened what I said then? I told you to come downstairs and make lunch for me but you are here sleeping? Huh?

He said angrily.

Sooyun: Jungkook, s-stop, please. It's h-hurting you.

Jungkook:It's hurting you?

He smirked and started twisting it even more.

Sooyun: Please, stop. Please, Jungkook stop. You are hurting me. Stop it.

Then I earned a tight slap on my left cheek.

Jungkook:Just shut the fuck up you bitch. Now come and make some food for me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen while I am crying.

He then pushed me to where the  stove was and said

Jungkook: Make some ramen for me. Hurry up. I want it in 10 minutes.

He said and went to living room. He started watching TV and laughing very loud.

I started making ramen while crying and sobbing. I quickly made it cus I don't want to get beat again.

I placed the plate on table and he came started seating. I just stayed still like a statue beside him.

After eating some he started yelling.

Jungkook:Ahh!!! Water!! You bitch give me some water.

I ran to the kitchen and took water for him. He drank it at once. He then stood and grabbed my hair harshly.

Jungkook: You are taking revenge for beating you huh? How dare you!!

He then slapped me hardly.

He also started calling names.

I can't do anything without standing here listening to him and crying.

Then he took the bowl to the kitchen and came after some minutes. He made me sit on the chair and told me to eat it.

I obeyed him.

Sooyun: Ahh!!!!

It is goddamn spicy. I think he put all chilies into this.

Sooyun:Water!! Water!!!

Jungkook:No water. You will have to eat all of it without drinking water. Now finish it quickly.

I begged to him to give me some water but he didn't.

I then started eating it while crying while he was there standing & laughing watching me eat this .

I finished it at last.

Jungkook:  Well done. You just wasted my precious time. I will now order some delicious pizza to eat.

He said and left.

I ran to the kitchen and drank 5 glasses of water. I started coughing.
It didn't stop for some minutes. Then I searched for some sweet things but there was nothing.

I went to the bathroom. I washed my face again and again.

I then looked at the mirror . My eyes were red and puffy. My lips were swollen.

Thanks to God that my brother will not see me in this condition. I wonder what how is he doing? Please God keep him fine...

I then went to my bed and laid on it. My stomach was hurting because of that spicy food. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Then after 1 hour of trying I slept.

I woke up by some weird sounds.
I sat on my bed and it was clear now.
It was sound of moaning.

???: Ahhhh....Oppa faster...... mmhmmm...

Hope you liked it😊 Thank for all the likes and views. It matters lot to me. Sorry for mistakes. I am not good at describing things so.... I will get my results tomorrow so pls pray for me.Bye then . See you in next chapter.
I love you all😘👋