Chapter-24

Yugyeom's POV

I woke up from my long sleep. My eyes were still blurry. I couldn't see the things clear for some minutes. Then the blurriness went away and I could see clearly. I looked around.

I was in a operation theater!!! But what the fuck am I doing here??

I tried to move but it was of no help. I was tied to the hard bed by something.

Who brought me here and why??

Then I heard a sound. A sound of a whistle. It was kinda scary.

I saw a person coming towards me dressed like a doctor. He had a mask on his face and a type of cap doctor wear during operation. I could only see his eyes. But it was clear that he was whistling.

Yugyeom: Who are you? Why am I here? Who brought me here?

He kept quiet.

Yugyeom: Why are you not answering?

He didn't even said a word.

Yugyeom: Will you answer for the fucks sa-

I stopped .

I was shocked.

The man took of his mask. I could now see his face. It was.....

Jungkook....

Yugyeom: J-jungkook?

Jungkook: Hello, my friend.

He said with a smirk on his face.

Yugyeom: W-why am I here, Kook?

Jungkook: You don't know?? I thought you know.

Yugyeom: No.

Jungkook: Okay. Then let me tell you my best friend.

I am scared. Why is he being like that? What is he gonna do to me?

Jungkook: You know you kidnapped Sooyun few days ago and you hurt her so much. You called her bitch many times. You all did that to get revenge from me. You could have kidnapped me and hurt me but you kidnapped Sooyun and hurt her and thus she was hurt I was hurt too. And now I here to give the pain you gave my Sooyun.

Yugyeom: Look J-jungkook I am sorry for what I did. Please forgive me and let me go.

Jungkook: I can't. And how I can be sure that after I let you go you won't do anything else? You can hurt Sooyun . So I won't let you go. But don't worry. I will send you somewhere good.

Yugyeom: W-where?

I asked scared.

Jungkook: You will obviously like that place. You will meet your love there, your Hana and the place is hell.

He said as his smirk grew wider.

I gulped.

Oh no... Why did I do all that? I am gonna lose my life because of that...

Jungkook: Don't worry. I will not give you a painful death.

Yugyeom: R-really?

Jungkook: I will give you a more painful death.

He said laughing like a psycho.

No!! He is a psycho.Lord, please save me!!!

Yugyeom: Please leave me.

I begged him.

Jungkook: Its of no use. So still we start now?

Yugyeom: Jungkook, look I am sorry for what I did. Please leave me. I will not harm anyone ever. Please let me go.