Chapter-17

Jungkook's POV

The plane landed.  I got out of it and saw Jin hyung leaning to his car. He noticed me.  He ran to me and hugged me tightly. After some seconds he broke the hug.

Jin: Thanks Kookie for coming here so early just to help me.  I appreciate it.  Btw did you have problem in the flight?

Jungkook: No.

We flashed a smile at each and other.

Jin: Now lets go.

Jungkook: Yeah.

We got into his car and drove to his house.

I entered. This is soo big and well decorated.

Jungkook: Nice house,  hyung.

Jin: Thanks. Go and take a shower .  Then come and have lunch with me.

Jungkook: I nodded.

~5 days later~

In these days I helped hyung in preparing his engagement. It was hard. But we fixed it all together.

It is now weekend.  I am sitting at the couch with hyung drinking coffee and talking about things.

Jungkook: Hyung,  I don't know anything about your partner.  Tell me about her.

Jin: Okay. 

He blushed.

Jungkook: Yah tell me already.

Jin: So her name is Kim Sooyun.

I spit  my coffee on him.

Jin: Yah!!  What did you do?

He stood up cleaning his shirt with tissue.

Jungkook: Sorry hyung.  I didn't mean to do that.

I said making a sad face and looking down.

Jin: It's okay.

He said patting my back.

Jin: I will go and change.  Wait here till then.

I nodded.

He went to his room.

I sat on the couch again.

What!! Her name is also Sooyun.  Wait... Is she Sooyun?? She can be...  I have to know more.

Jin came and sat beside me wearing a new shirt.

Jin: So where was I?

Jungkook: Her name.

Jin: Yeah.. Her name is Park Sooyun.  She is 23  working at her brothers office.

Jungkook: What is her brother's name?

Jin: Park Jimin.

Yes!!!  I found her .  It is her.  But she is getting married.  Wait... She is still my wife.  I didn't give her a divorce.
So she can't marry.  And I will not let anyone take her.  Not anyone even Jin hyung if I even have to kill him.

I smirked at this.

Jin: Why are you smirking?

Jungkook: N-nothing.

Jin: Okay then.

He took a sip of his coffee.

Jungkook: Umm...hyung?

Jin: Yes.

Jungkook: Can I meet her?

Jin: Yes.