Chapter-6

Sooyun's POV

What is that voice? It sounds like a girl.

???:Daddy.....mmhmmm....

Jungkook:Moan for me babygirl...

Is she having it with Jungkook?!?
No!!! He can't do it..... I-I love him even though he do it with me. I know it's wrong but I just can't stop having feelings for him... What will I do now?

Tears started to fall and I decided to check that is it really him.

I went to that room and opened the door peeking into it.

He is...he is having it with a girl....

Tears started to fall again....

That girl noticed me.She pushed Jungkook away making him confused and covered herself with the blanket.

Jungkook: Hana, wha-

Then he noticed me.

Jungkook: What the fuck are you doing here?

Sooyun:I- I was j-

Hana: Who is she?

The girl cut me off.

I kept quiet.

Jungkook: She is my sister.

He lied nervously.

Hana:Really? Hey who are you? Tell me the truth, kookie.

She said glaring at Jungkook who was sweating.

Jungkook:S-she is my wife. But I don't love her. I love you.

He hold her chin and kissed her in front me while tears were falling down my eyes.

He broke the kiss and the girl spoke up.

Hana: It's okay as long as you love me and not cheat me.

They smiled at each other.

Hana:So what are you doing here huh? Wanna see what I do with your hubby who doesn't even love you? Then see.

She said and kissed Jungkook. She broke the kiss. Jungkook smirked at me and yelled at me saying " Go away you bitch. I just can't tolerate you. I wanna make love with my girl. So out!!!!"

I quickly left the room.

I fell on the bed and started crying.

I feel.... betrayed.... I just can't bear him being with another girl. I just can't....... Why do I love him even now??

I tried to sleep but their moans just can't let me... Please God, give me a way out to this hell....

I woke up at night. It was 8:43 pm. I went to kitchen to eat something cause I was hella hungry. I looked all over the fridge and found everything to make pasta.  I started making it. I finished making it and then placed it nicely at the table.

I was about to eat when someone pushed me off the chair. I fell on the ground.

I then looked at the chair and found Hana and Jungkook smirking at me.

Hana then took a bite of my pasta then feed it to Jungkook .

Jungkook:Mmm...It is so tasty. Even though you can't even do a shit without crying but you can cook.

Hana hit his arm.

Hana:Yah!! Why are you praising that bitch instead of me?

She made a angry face.

Jungkook:No, baby. I only love you. You know it na?

Hana smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Hana: I know.

Then they started eating the pasta. When I wanted to go Jungkook ordered me to stay here to make me suffer. I just watched them eating with my empty stomach.

Hana:It was good. Thank you bitch.

Jungkook:Yeah.  So shall we go back to our room and do it?

He said smirking.

Hana:Yes we could but I have to go. Sorry.

Jungkook:No. You know I am so hard. Don't leave. This little kookie needs you.

He said like he was about to cry.

Hana: Sorry. My mom needs me. Bye.

She kissed his cheeks and went away taking her bag.

After she went away I locked the door cus Jungkook just sat at the couch while looking like he can cry any time.

I went to my room and laid on it even though I didn't eat anything. I tolerated even worse so it won't hurt that much.

Then suddenly the door opened making a loud thud. I sat on the bed and saw Jungkook coming towards me like a hungry wolf.  I kept going backwards.

He then got on top of me and pinned my hands above my head. He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

Sooyun:Let me go, you bastard.

I yelled.

Jungkook:No. You are my wife. You are mine. I can do anything even have that with you if you want or not.

Sooyun:No!!!

Jungkook:Yes.

He said with a smirk. He then started leaning towards my lips. I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use.

He then kissed me roughly. He asked for entrance but I didn't gave it. Then he pinched my nipple. It made me gasp. He then entered his tongue and explored every inch of it.

And the night went in unbearable pain...

Hope you like it and vote😊  Bye👋