Mission is success!

Ghost yelled ''Johnny, we did it! our 500th mission was a success!'' While Toast hoisted the gear they used onto his back and carried it into the apartment. 

''Sir, am I just tired or is the gear way more heavier than it should be?'' Toast said, freeing one of his hands and using it to wipe a bead of sweat off of his forehead.

  ''Toast, you're very tired then! It ain't that heavy!'' Ghost playfully teased him. Toast slowly lowered the gear onto the floor and sat onto the couch, yawning.

 ''Yeah, i'm kinda tired, sir. Mind if I rest on the couch?'' ''It's fine, Toast!'' Toast gets comfortable on the couch, massaging his back a bit. '' Sir, can you get me a blanket from upstairs?''

 Ghost nodded, and walked up the stairs,  walks up to the bed, grabs the blanket and runs down the stairs, falling down.

 ''Ugh!'' he yelled, hitting his head face first into the floor, and Toast got up and ran over, helping out Ghost. ''You okay, sir?'' Toast said, while letting Ghost get up.

 ''Ow my nose..  it's bleeding..'' Ghost said, covering his nose, which was throbbing in pain.

 ''I'll get you a towel.'' Toast said, quickly going to the bathroom, to fetch a towel.

--Time skip, cause i'm too lazy to put stuff here.--

 The moon shines into the apartment window, where Johnny Toast, and Johnny Ghost, the Paranormal Investigator Extraordinaires are sleeping. 

''Hellooo~?'' An unknown voice whispers in Ghost's bedroom. Ghost, being tired, slowly raises himself up out of the bed. 

''Who's there?'' Ghost answers, straining his eyes to see if someone was trying to rob the apartment or something. The unknown person tapped his shoulder and whispered into his ear ''It's me! Don't you remember~?''.

 Ghost suddenly realized who it was. Jimmy Casket! ''What are YOU doing here? What do you want from me?'' Ghost said in a stern tone.

 ''I'm bored Ghostie, I wanna have fun! Me and Knifey haven't been out in a LONG time~'' Jimmy slightly whispered, in a teasing tone.

 ''Well, your not! I don't want you to go kill someone, or even hurt Toast!'' Ghost said to Jimmy, looking into his barley visible eyes, the moon shining through the apartment window was the only thing illuminating them.

 ''I won't hurt your crush. I only wanna StaB StAb StAB!!!'' Jimmy said, while still having a mocking tone. 

''Hey! He's not my crush!'' Ghost said, Silently yelling at Jimmy Casket, Not to wake up Toast from his well needed nap. 

''He's my best friend! why would I... erm... Love him..'' Ghost's face started to heat up the more he talked about loving his best friend.

 ''You know you love him, Ghostie. Even I do!''  Jimmy poked at Ghost, But then pushes him to the wall. ''So, I'm going to take over. I'm a demon, and NOTHING is going to stop me from tasting more blood that I oh-so want more of.'' Jimmy said, while Ghost is busy staring in terror at the glint of metal in Jimmy's hand. 

--Toast's P.O.V!--

[Sigh] Whats going on upstairs? Wait...

Why is Ghost screaming?

I need to get a weapon and protect him!

Toast gets off of the couch, and runs to the kitchen to get a knife.

No... not a plate. Not a cleaver either... AHA! A... pocket knife? Why a pocket knife in the kitchen? UGH! Toast it's not time to be asking questions! I gotta save Sir!

Toast grabs the pocket knife, then turns around, seeing.... a person?

''..Sir..?''

''I'm not Ghostie, Toast. It's Jimmy now.''

Oh no.. It's Jimmy. 

''Say goodbye, Toaster!''

--Author Note!--

Surprise! Cliff hanger. I'm making this a BIG fanfic. If you didn't pay attention to the tags, There will be NO lemon, or smut, but there is alittle cute fluff. [I love yous, hugs, kisses.] If you liked this first chapter, then I'll be making the second chapter soon. after the second, I'll have a Questions and Answers! See ya in the next chapter.