Drawings of Love.

Toast went and made dinner. It was a stew of some kind, and I got a piece of paper, and began trying to draw a simple cartoon heart. I finally finished the cartoon after a few minutes. I wrote a few letters underneath. Toast came over with two bowls of the stew.

*3rd Person again!

"Thank you, Toast." Ghost gave Toast the little drawing to him.

"Your welcome, sir." Toast gave him a warming little smile and blushed a bit. 

They ate happily and greedily then went to their own seperate rooms. 

Ghost couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about what Jimmy was doing. How was he going? Was he doing something bad? Are people going to die because of him? 

Ghost decided to get up, out of bed. He called out for Jimmy, quietly....

Nothing happened.

He tried again, but still, nothing happened.

Ghost started to panic. He tried to calm down his already sleepy brain. What if Jimmy was just sleeping? He could just be sleeping, yes.. But do ghosts sleep? 

Maybe he just needed to sleep, and see Jimmy in his dream! Yes, that was the perfect plan.

Ghost needed a drink of water. Since neither his nor Toast's rooms have their own bathrooms, which both of them disliked significantly, he had to go out of his room, down a hallway, then down the stairs to the kitchen, to get a drink of water. 

Ghost sighed, but he was okay with going down to get some water, since the energy still left within him would burn away as he was walking all the way down the stairs. He did such, and was down the stairs in no time and drinking a glass of water.

He felt a sharp tap on his shoulder, and he swung around, panicking and looking around.

Nothing was there.

He must've been imagining it. He finished off the glass of water, put it in the sink, and tiredly walked all the way to his bedroom.

Once he got to his room, he felt the tap again. Now, it was merely digging into his shoulder.

He quietly yelped in pain, looking behind him.

He swore he saw something, something shiny.. But he blinked and nothing was there.

He rubbed his eyes and quickly ran into his room, locking the door, and walking into the closet, with a blanket, and closing it. His brain was too tired and panicked to even care where he was, only that he was safe and was going to bed. Soon, he fell asleep.

~Author's Note~

I'm having a massive writing block right now, and it took a LONG time to finish this chapter. God, if you have any suggestions for this work, tell me please!