Look in my eyes

When Toast got up, Ghost did too. They decided, after they woke up, they should maybe date, since it would be fitting. Toast went to his room, and Ghost went to his own. They both got dressed. Both of them didn't get 'fancy' in their choices of clothes. Ghost and Toast were very very Excited, and nervous. When they went to the living room, they brainstormed ideas for where to go.

''How about the Italian Restaurant? It  has excellent Garlic Bread, and Spaghetti.'' Ghost suggested.

''Why not? Sir, Thats a very good Restaurant, but.. It might be too expensive.'' 

''Nonsense, We have enough money to do it. Come on, It'll open soon. We want to have an open table, right?'' Ghost struggled to kiss his Tall Toaster. Toast lowered himself, and let Ghost peck him on the cheek.

''Lets go then.'' Toast let Ghost go first to the car, then him.

--They arrive.--

They both get out of the car, and walk to the restaurant's door. They take a table, sit down, and order. ''Spaghetti, please. with a side of Garlic Bread.'' Toast ordered for both of them. ''Same here..'' Ghost Nervously said. When the food arrived, they both ate, and then chatted for a bit. Ghost made a joke, and Toast Chuckled. Ghost looked at his phone, for the time. 

10:08

''Hey, we gotta go, it's 10:08 PM..'' Ghost reminded Toast, and an hour later, they were home. 

''Let's sleep.. I'm tired. And, not on the couch this time, in our own bedrooms, okay?'' Toast said, as he began walking to the stairs, he sounded awfully tired. ''I agree, if we stay on the couch atleast one more time, we're going to have our backs hurt.'' Ghost agreed. 

''Hey, I should have told you about.. You know.. 'Yesterday'. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.. But first I need a rest.'' Toast Hopped up the stairs.

--A Few minutes later..--

Ghost slipped into bed, and dozed to sleep..

--Author's Note--

Hey! Sorry I Wasn't uploading for Little Things, I forgot about it just to be honest.. And I had other things do upload to, [Ex. Infinity, Sneak Peek of the Week.] So, Hope your happy.