The things we miss.

--Ghost's POV--

I haven't been seeing, hearing, or feeling Jimmy Casket anymore.. I think he has gone away for now.. Maybe possesed someone else's body? That may be a thing. This night I had a dream. A dream of despair.. Sadness... And.. Loneliness. It began with me opening my eyes, to a Dark foreboding room. I could see nothing. Only myself. I began to think.. Did I die? Am I dead? Where is the apartment?

I walked and talked, and the only thing I could here was the echo, of my footsteps, and my words, climb right back into my ears. It was lonely. Too lonely... I felt sadness. I called out for Toast, but nothing happened. I felt despair settle in, and I ran now. calling out for help, calling for someone to atleast help me. Then, I saw a speck of light. Hope. I ran towards it, and then when I touched it, I woke up, panting, as if it were real. I got out of my bed, then I creaked Toast's door open. He was still asleep.

I carefully closed it, and then walked down the stairs to get a snack. I looked at the time.

9:00 AM

I was surprised at the time. I slept for 11 hours, and I usually only slept for 9 or so. It wasn't busy, too. I made some Oatmeal, and turned on the Television while I ate. It was the news channel I landed on. I watched it, And I was surprised, again, that  there was a hurricane coming on land. But that news faded away quickly. I missed the name of it. Then, I heard Toast sleepily creak down the stairs.

''Hey, Ghost..'' He paused and yawned, then started again. ''Heya, Toaster.'' I saw Toast flinch. ''Whats the matter?'' He paused again, and looked at me with a face of 'You already know'. ''Oh, sorry..'' I remembered what Jimmy told me. Jimmy always calls Toast 'Toaster', for some reason.

I helped Toast get some oatmeal ready, then we both watched the news. When the weather section was over, an Ad came up. I missed the time when there were no ads on the screen. I turned on the Radio we had. Toast and me hummed to the song that came on, and it was a bit awkward.. [Song Above] 

I then got a piece of paper, and tried to draw. I wasn't really good at drawing, but Toast was. He offered to help and teach me techniques for it. We drew all day, practicing. I didn't feel that despair anymore, or loneliness. But I missed Jimmy. Where was he? How was he doing? What was he doing? I have no idea, But I hope for the best.

--Author's note--

Okay, I'm going to try to make atleast 18 chapters to complete this Fanfiction. I really want this to be finished, so I can work on other  projects. Also, Hey! If you like to RolePlay, I have a roleplay, Rotten! Go check that out. [It's my second biggest thing, And it's the newest. hahahahaaa..]