Peanut Butter

Ghost falls asleep after the waffles, on the couch.

Toast falls asleep after Ghost.

Sally leaves, taking all the waffles she could.

Toast and Ghost sleep the night away

--Morning--

Ghost woke up, to the sound of Toast making breakfast.

''Hey, Toast, what are you making?''

''Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, Sir.''

''Nice, Could I have one?''

''Yes.''

Toast stopped making all the sandwiches, and picked one up, came over to the couch, and handed it to Ghost.

''Thanks, Toast!''

''Welcome, Sir.''

Ghost began to eat the sandwich, Nom nom nomming all the way.

Toast came to the couch again, and ate his sandwich there, with his best friend, Ghost.

After they finished up, they sat on the couch alittle longer... and Toast said ''I love you, Sir.'' To break the ice. ''Me too.'' Ghost replied. Ghost turned his head and put his lips against his. The kiss was passionate, but Ghost was the one who broke away. Ghost's face was as hot as Venus, and as red as Mercury. Toast was the same way. They both looked away, But wanted to kiss again. It was just too out of the blue of a kiss that they couldn't really recover from it...  But Ghost finally said after a awfully long time ''Toast... I'm.. s-sorry..''  ''It's okay, Sir, You don't need to apologize...''

 ''It was Random!I should apologize! I got into your personal space! And that was rude of me!'' Ghost yelled at himself over this..

Toast hugged Ghost, and said ''Sir, don't beat yourself up for loving me.''

Ghost is calmed by hearing Toast's heartbeat, and hugged back.

''Ok, Toast, you win... I'll stop beating myself up after love..'' 

''Also, About yesterday..'' Toast said worryingly.

''What about yesterday, Toaster?'' Ghost said jokingly, but in a sense, worried.

''You know what, never mind. we can talk about it tomorrow.'' 

''But I really wanna know!'' Ghost said, whining after saying it, pulling on Toast's arm.

''It's nothing.'' Toast says booping the tip of Ghost's nose.

''HEY!'' Ghost says flustered.

--Author's Note--

Sorry for not uploading that much. Different schedule, well, here:

Sunday: Maybe

Monday: Mostly

Tuesday: No [sometimes.] Fencing.

Wednesday: No [sometimes.] Aqua workout at American Family Fitness

Friday: Mostly

Saturday: Maybe

SO thats my little announcement, Cya Tomorrow!