Chapter 1 // Me

Hey. My name is Kylie, I'm 17 years old and I live in Dallas, Texas. I'm in my senior year of high school and it sucks.

I have my little group of friends, Jenna, Christine, and Tessa. We've been friends since 3rd grade. I live with my mom, dad, and older brother, Alex. He's, VERY, protective but he's my closest friend and he understands me and my struggles.

My aunt is a fashion designer in LA and works for a lot of famous brands. I love her a lot. And this summer I'm going to spend some time with her.

Now some things about me, I have long black/ dark brown curly hair. Ya. It's a realll struggle. I'm very fat. At least I think I am. People keep telling me to eat more but I think that the more I eat, the bigger I get. I'm very self conscious about my body.

I'm about 5 ft 5 in, that's probably irrelevant but i thought I might tell you that. Oh I also live in a pretty big house. Big enough to fit about 5 people. And we have a dog, blue, he's the cutest little Pomeranian anyone could ask for. He comes and cuddles with me when I'm sad and crying. He's a part of the family.

A bit about where I live. So as a mentioned before, I live in Dallas. It's really, HAWT here ahah. But we live in the mountains a bit so the weather is perfect. (This is in the summer time)

Here's a bit about my friends. Jenna is my favorite little Asian, she's actually from somewhere in Central Asia but she's white af. Ahha But I love her. Then their is Christine, she's the wild one who loves to party. Most of the time she's either drunk or something idek. And last but not least there's Tessa. Not brooks you ding dongs. She's the mom of the squad and always makes sure we're ok. Ahah I love her.

Anyways here's a bit about me and my life, now onto the story.