Chapter 49 // Last Day

•time skip to the morning before our flight•

I got woken up by Jack jumping on me like a kid on Christmas Day.

Jack: Come onnn we have a huge day planned.

Kylie: 5 more hours.

Jack: Nope now get up or I will.

I groaned and dug my face into my pillow.

Jack: Alright then, you asked for it.

Before I could say anything he picked me up bRiDaL sTyLe And went over to the door. That's when I woke up and realized what he was doing.

Kylie: OKAY OKAY IM AWAKE NOW.

Jack: Took you long enough.

He put me down and I gave him a quick kiss. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I giggled.

Jack: I get lost in your eyes so be sure to map out your eyes first.

I pushed him away.

Kylie: You're so annoying.

Jack: You still love me though.

Kylie: Mmm no I don't.

Jack: Mmm yes you do.

Kylie: No. I hate you.

He came up behind me and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed a little. He spun me around and sat on the bed. I flopped over and laid there. He turned around so that we were a few inches away.

Kylie: You're so cheesy.

Jack: I mean that's why they call my highlights parmesan cheese.

I giggled and gave him a peck before sitting back up getting ready for the day. We left our hotel room and got into our Uber.

Kylie: Where are we going today?

Jack: Were going to Disney.

Kylie: Wait theres a Disney here?

Jack: Yup!

Kylie: You really prepared for this trip.

Jack: Ohh yeah.

Kylie: What if I said I wasn't able to come?

Jack: Oh please, I know you'd never say no to this.

Kylie: And you know me too well.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he grabbed my hand.

Kylie: I'm pretty sure that Jonah would've enjoyed this a lot.

Jack: But you're not Jonah. And no offense to him, but I'd only take the VIP here.

Kylie: Wait, I'm not Jonah? OH MY GOD.

He laughed at my sarcastic comment. A few minutes later we reached Disney. (this reminds me of when Jack surprised Isla to Disney on Christmas... let me know if you also cried lmaoooo). We got out of the car and I started jumping around.

Jack: Omg calm down.

I giggled and continued walking around.

Kylie: Where do you wanna go?

Jack: Anywhere you want

He gave me a warm smile and kissed my cheek.

Kylie: Let's Go.

I took his hand and dragged him to one of the rides (I haven't been there in like 3 years give me a break Okay).

Jack: Where are we going.

He laughed as I tried to swerve my way through people. After minutes of walking, we finally found it. As we were waiting in line Jack warped his arms around my waist. I leaned my head back on his arm. A couple fans came up to us and asked for pictures. 

13 BILLION HOURS LATER it was finally our turn to go on. As we sat in the little roller coaster cart, Jack smiled at me. I smiled back and he took my hand. 

Kylie: You are the cheesiest person I have ever seen. 

Jack: I'm gonna take that as a compliment. 

I giggled as we continued with the ride. We took a spin around the whole part until it was about 3 hours until our flight. 

•time skip to after plane flight•

We decided to surprise everyone with us coming back. Jack called an Uber to take us home. We sit down in the car and the Uber driver turns on the radio. A few minutes later, Something Different starts playing. 

Uber Driver: Do you guys know this song? My daughter listens to it all the time.

I look at Jack and see that he had a grin on his face. I silently laughed and faced the driver. 

Kylie: I don't know, what are they called? 

Uber Driver: Let me see... oh- Why Don't We.

Jack: I don't know about you, but I think the one with the curly hair seems quite handsome. And I'm saying that in the straightest say possible. 

The driver looked at his phone, then back at Jack. Her eyes lit up.

Uber Driver: You got me there noodle. 

He laughed and I continued smiling. 

Kylie: Wheres your daughter? 

Uber Driver: Uh... she's at home.. is it okay if I call her? She really loves you guys.

 Me and Jack both reply in unison.

Jack & Kylie: Of course.

She takes her phone and Face-times her daughter. As she's connecting she says something. 

Uber Driver: Her name is Abbie. 

Jack: Thats a beautiful name. 

Abbie picks up the phone and immediately covered her mouth. We all laugh.

Kylie: Hey Abbie! How are you?

Abbie: I-I'm- Oh my gosh- im dying. OOOHH MUUH GOOYY

Jack: Please don't die.

I giggled and observed how she acted. She must really love these boys. We talked a bit with her until we reached our house. We said goodbye and got our stuff out of the car. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I pulled Jack to the side so that they wouldn't see us. Christina opened the door. 

Christina: Hello?