A few months later.

It had been a few months since I found out that I'm apart of the vampire family bow that I'm an actual vampire. I kinda gotten the hang of being a vampire and apart of the household. I mean, the guys are actually not bad to live with once you get used to it.

Kise's smilling, Aomine's flirting, Kuroko's honesty, Murasakibara's hunger for snacks, Midorima's smarts and Akashi's orders. Nijimura and Haizaki are new, and they don't seem that bad. Nijimura is very strategic and organized. And Haizaki is more worse than Aomine. But overall, they're not so bad. If there is one thing that is still new to me and that I'll never get used to is my ex.....Kagami.

I mean, sure I was worried when they were talking about him before, but that doesn't mean I still forgive him. Not when he abandoned me put in the woods to defend for myself. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't even be here. Argh. Oh well. I guess regret doesn't do anything to make it better. For now I just keep my distance from him if I could.

Right now, I'm just in my bedroom from eating dinner with the guys. In my silky warm pajamas, I just lay on my bed , snuggling with the covers on a very cold night. Nights have been getting a little chilly lately. Must be changing to Winter.

I looked at my phone, and realized something. I haven't gotten any calls from either one of my friends ever since Kagami got here. They probably calls the police and reported me missing. They're probably thinking that calling me is useless.

And now that Kagami is gone to them, they probably reported him as well. Now. That I think about it, does Kagami have his phone? Maybe if I snoop through his phone, I can see if he's been texting that girl from before.

I sneak out of my room and into the hallway, where nothing but the night lights were on. I tip-toed my way to wherever Kagami's room is supposed to be. If I remember correctly, his room should be in between Aomine and Kise's room.

That is, like, over on the other side of the house where I am. Geez. Why do they need a big house just for some group of guys? I made my journey to his room, filled with too much energy to be resting right now.

I slowly walked as I looked out the window and saw the rain pouring down from the skies. I never thought it would be this wet outside. Seems that there will be some weather changes again. I walked using the floor, stair cases and maybe going through a few rooms here and there.

After being in this house for time now, I think I can probably get used to this. I know how to get to Kise and Aomine's room, so that shouldn't be too much of a big deal.

Wrapping a little blanket around himself since the coldness was coming from inside for some reason. It was spooky walking inside the mansion than ever before for some reason.

It's probably just the sound of rain and the wind outside. It does add on to the darkness of the house. Luckily, there were lamps, each placed within 5 feet from each other so light could be seen in each distance.

But, it's a lot colder I'm the hallways for some reason. I'm shivering down to my spine here. As I was walking, I found an open window on the rightside.

Why would the window be open at this time of night? It's super cold outside. I went to close it until I heard a whimper coming from outside.

It sounded like a little dog, so I looked outside to find what was making that sound. When I looked down, I saw something with the flower bed. It looks like something fluffy, cuddling in the soil to keep warn from the cold.

Being the person that I am, I couldn't help it but to help the poor thing out. With both of my hands, dropping the blanket to the floor, I reached out and grabbed the thing out and into the room then closed the doors.