Kiyoshi

In a dream:

"This will change your life forever, you know? We should've known that the likes of them would have you at the palm of their hand. No matter, we shall retrieve you soon." A voice says while I was still seeing darkness.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times then I found myself standing on water. The sky above kinda looked like pink and blue cotton candy spread apart altogether and the water reflected on it.

I heard Kiyoshi's barking from a faraway distance so I turn my head left to right until I see him standing on an island with tall walls of roses behind him. He smiles with his tongue out as usual, but then he turns around as goes in between the first two walls like a maze.

"Kioyshi!" I ran across the water in order to get to the small body of land with roses. There was a tunnel made out of roses. It was dark, only to be lightened up by the glowing red roses inside. Kioyshi barks once more, encouraging me more to go after him.

I ran through the tunnel for what felt like an hour. Is this a maze of some sort? Am I taking the wrong turns? The more Kiyoshi barked, the more louder and closer I seem to be, but I don't know what I could be heading to.

After so much running, I started to see some light at the end of a passageway. I keep calling for Kiyoshi but he still didn't answer. I reached the light at the end of the tunnel. It wasn't Kiyoshi, it was a valley.

There was a great big tree in the middle of the circular yard with what looks like glass leaves. I walked around to look for Kioyshi until a herd of butterflies came. Butterflies with glossy and colorful wings came out of the tree and flew everywhere within the yard. Thousands and thousands of butterflies flew everywhere around me.

The pink-blue sky with no sun reflected into their wings as the fluttered. Suddenly, they split into two groups and flew down behind me. The two groups flew down close to the ground then back up to the opposite the other came from.

I turned around and next thing I know, a man was being formed from the feet up. At first he was in a crouching position woth his knees to his chest so I was unable to see his head.

He raised his head and released his knees as he sat on a bed of roses with his back towards me. I can only see the back of his head, but he didn't look like anyone of the guys I currently live with.

He had short black hair, longer than Nijimura's though. His skin was just a little more pale too judging by his bare back. Who is this guy? Where did Kiyoshi go?

End of Dream

*Bark* Kiyoshi barked and licks my face to wake up. I snapped put of the beautiful dream and woke up to my reality. Blue skies, white clouds and a bright sun. I sat up from my bed as I pet Kiyoshi. Today was another day with these guys. It's almost as if this is my daily life now.

I still keep contact with my friends. After I told them enerything, they weren't negative about it at all. In fact, they total were cool with it and talked about how cool it was to have a vampire friend. So that was a relief.

But what happened last night with Kagami wasn't the worst. At least he didn't kick me out like our breakup fight. I mean, he had the adacity to try to butter me up and tear me down like that. I hate him. I hate so much right now.

After I got myself dressed, I was about to walk out of the room until I spotted a butterfly on the wall near the door.

"Aw, how did you get inside little guy?" I asked softly. It flew right on my left shoulder. At a closer inspection, my eyes widened as I realized. Glassy and colorful wings that reflect the light.

"Hey, you're from my dream. You and your whole army." I told it. I looked down at Kiyoshi, he was gone. I looked around the bedroom before he barked at the end of the hallway.

"Kioyshi?" I titled my head, confused at what he could possibly want. I'm guessing he wants me to follow him since he just took off without me along with the butterfly. I ran out trying to catch up with them.

"Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi where are you?" I softly called so the vampires couldn't hear me. I heard his bark very time I call his name, but it always seems that wherever we are going is a long way.

It felt like I traveled so far. This is just too much now. I need to find him and fast before someone else does. Before I knew it, footsteps came closer and closer as I stood still like a dear in headlights.

"*Yawn* Hey, (Name)-cchi. What are you going here so early?" Kise asked. I paused at my tracks as I look at the blonde with a tired look on his face.

"Oh hey, Kise. What are you doing? In your pajamas?" I asked him. He looked down and saw his yellow silk pajamas with his top unbottoned, exposing his chest.

"I just woke up to get some water until I heard your voice. Who were you callng?" He turned to me. I forgot about the time change so the sun would be up around 7:30. These are are used to waking up at 9:30. At least some of them do. Others wake up later on.

"Oh, um I was calling for you." I lied, "I had this strange dream and-" and before I could finish, Kise lightened up and widen his eyes.

"A dream?! Oh I love dreams! I love to hear about it, (Name)-cchi!" Kise took my hand and basically dragged me all the way to his room and closed to door. I honestly swear he can act like a child sometimes, but he's so adorable.

After he closed the door he jumps on his bed and pulls me towards him.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!" Kise begs, "maybe I can translate for you and see what it means." I nodded, really not sure if I should take him seriously though.

"Okay, well, it started when I was walking on water. The sky wasn't blue, but colorful and the water was a bit brighter than the regular water we have. Then, I ran to an island that was off to the distance and went through a long maze until I reached the end where this courtyard was full of butterflies. Thousands of them and they were colorful and shiny like glass." I told him about my dream, " then they all came around me and into a bush where they formed some man. I only saw his back but not his face. He did have short black hair though. What is that supposed to mean, Ryouta? I honestly need to know." By the time I finished, Kise snored.

He feel asleep just when I was getting to the apart about the butterflies. Seriously?! I sighed.

*Bark* Kiyoshi shows up at the threshold of the room and sat there, waiting for me. I carefully slid off the bed so Kise could continue his sleep and followed the dog. Where does he want me to go?