Caught

I followed Kiyoshi all the way to the backyard now that he's not running off. But Kise's bedroom to the backyard is a long way, especially since it is the big house. I was almost out of breath and tired from all the travel.

"Kiyoshi. What is it that you're trying to tell me?" I asked the dog, "This is the longest route to the backyard. Can't you be one of those dogs that can talk?" For a while, I was under the impression that Kiyoshi was lost, which I completely understand since I did rescue him yesterday so he doesn't know the house that much. Reminds me when I first started out. At least he has an idea of where he wants to go.

It is a big backyard that they have. I followed him until we got to a spooky looking arch of red roses accompanied by cool fog. I paused as I looked down at Kiyoshi.

"Are you sure about this? That doesn't even look safe." I pointed out. Now that I think about it, I've never seen this part of the yard before. And yet this dog has?

Kiyoshi walked through the arch without a care in the world. Before I could have the chance to loose him again, I followed him into the spooky looking arch. It turns out to be a tunnel, silimiar to the tunnel that was in my dream.

Straight was the only direction that I could walk in since it was dark and I was touching the walls trying not to get rose thorns stuck in my palms. I couldn't feel Kiyoshi in front of me anymore. My eyes were still looking around trying to find some kind of ray of light that could help me.

"Ah!" *thud*. I fell on a branch that I never have known that was there since it was too dang dark! I was stuck crawling on the soft grass, trying to find an end or at least a wall to get myself back on my feet.

It was about a good five minutes until my head bumped into something made out of wood, guessing it was a door. Both of my hands touched the door and got myself back on my feet, brushing off all of the dirt off of my clothes.

*screeeeeech*I pushed the door opened as looked over the other side. There was the same giant tree with the leaves. Just like the one in my dream. But the thing is that the huge mansion that is right behind it wasn't in my dream. This all seems new to me.  I had no idea that this has been in a hidden backyard. But why does it seems like it's somebody else's.

"Kiysohi! Come here boy!" I tried to call him. I heard him bark but don't know where so I traveled around the yard and used my hearing as my guide. I ran over to the source of the barking until I stopped for one second.

Through the fog, I could see a sillhoutte of a tall slender man with short hair. That couldn't be Murasakibara, he would've been a lot bigger and taller. Maybe it's somebody else's yard that I just have to trespass! I quickly hid in some nearby bushes,  hoping that the person didn't see me.

I made a little through the bushes so I could see what was going on without being spotted myself. Then the man walked out of the fog and I got to see him more clearly. His hair was black and his had green-blue eyes. I think this is the man from my dream. The one with all of the butterflies in the trees.  He even has the pale skin.

Kiysohi appeared before the man and sat at his feet. No way. Is that Kiyoshi's owner? But then how did Kiysohi end of on the flower bed that's hanged at the window on a rainy night?

There's no way the dog got there himself, but the mansion is pretty big and tall so there is no way that the owner could've gotten him there in the first place. The man kneeled over to Kiysohi's level, looking at him with a smile.

"Did you bring her or did you loose her?" He asked. Kiyoshi whimpers and his hung his head down,  using his paw to cover his face on shame? Was he talking about me? But that's ridiculous. Why would someone send their dog just to find me? This doesn't make any sense.

"Honestly, must I remind you that you never wait for anyone?" The man sighed. As he balled his fist,  It thought he was going to beat him until he released his palm, making the glass looking winged butterflies come out of his hand. Those were from my dream too! Don't tell me that this guy controls the butterflies.

"Now, go search for her. She has to be here somewhere." He instructed. The butterflies started to multiply very fast and scoured the area. It wasn't long before they head to the door where I came from. They first land on the doorway and the ground like blood hounds, catching my scent.

My heart is beating out of my chest. What do they want from me?? It's bad enough that I was wanted by a group of vampires but to think that there was more to this story! I didn't make a sound as I closely observed cause that's the only thing I can do at this point.

One of the butterflies flew in the air and came down slowly to the man then all of it's friends did the same. They all cling to his arms as he titled his head to hear them as if they were talking.

"Ah I see." He whispers as he looked dead ahead where I was. It felt like my heart was going to burst right out. Now's he slowly walking towards me and I am vulnerable at this point! He is somewhat yards away from me, but I can't come up with a plan. If I don't get out of here soon then I'll belong to whatever family this is.

My hands were on the ground as I gripped the grass, causing dirt getting caught under my fingernails. What do I do?? I don't know what they want me for or what this has to do with me.

Dear God, if you rescue me right now I promise I won't hate Kagami's gut anymore! But of course I'm not getting back with him, but I'll forgive him for all of he as done to me because I know that you don't like grudges. Please something! Anything!

"Found you, (Name)-san."

Kuroko?

~~~Blackout. ~~~~~