Everything's Okay

I slowly opened my eyes only to see my bedroom ceiling. My body is a little heavy and my mind trying to get a good grip on what's going on. I sat up straight with a spitting headache.
I remember me being in the garden with that man from my dream, but then everything went blank for a second. Was it just a dream again? No. It was too real.

I looked down at my nails and saw the dirt caught in between my finger and the nails. It was when I was gripping the grass, so it had to been real. The how did I get here for fast?

"Sorry if you are experiencing a bad headache right now." Kuroko's voice apologized, "I'm still learning how to do escape quickly out of tough situations." That's right! He must've gotten me before the man with the black hair could.

"Kuroko, what happened?" I asked him.

"Depends. What do you remember?" Kuroko asked back.

"Well... I was... " What do I tell him? I can't tell him that I was hiding a dog in the house! Well, I did save his life but still! They would never think that saving it was a good idea either. Especially what trouble it led me to. But this is Kuroko I am talking to and he's the most calm and understanding person in the whole house! And just I was about to be honest with Kuroko, then someone just had to burst it.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! IS (NAME) OKAY?! HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET OVER THERE?!" Aomine busted through the doors, hollering like a madman.

"Quiet down, Aomine-kun." Kuroko tells his friend, "it turns out that there was a door for (Name) to get through."

"Well duh, but how in the world did she even find it?? And why was Kagami crying his balls off last night?!" Aomine questioned after Akashi and Kise walked into the room.

"Maybe (Name) can tell us, Aomine-cchi. Just calm down or you'll scare her." Kise noted, "now, (Name)-cchi, tell us what happened starting with yesterday. You were acting a bit not yourself ever since." I held my knees to my chest, not sure if I might be in trouble. I'm just not sure how to explain it all, or if I can even try my best. Akashi saw that.

"(Name), you can tell us what happened last night. Taiga is in the kitchen with Shintaro and Atsushi. You need to tell us what happened, okay?" Akashi sat down on the bed next to me, ready to listen to everything. I gulped for a second before gaining that exact courage to tell them what happened.

So I opened my mouth and told them exactly what happened starting with how I found the dog outside in the rain. As well as the one time he led me to the garden by using this tunnel.

I also didn't forget to tell them about the dream I had with the glass-like butterflies and how they looked a lot like the ones that I actually saw. Then, there was the man in the garden and how he used to butterflies to spot me. That was when Kuroko came and saved me before he could get to me.

"And the dog. What was his name?" Akashi asked.

"Um.... Kiyoshi? Yea! Kiyoshi." I remembered. Everyone looked at each other and then to me. Did I do something wrong? I only thought it was a poor animal in the soaking rain. I didn't know it would put me in danger. They seemed to understand that.

"And you said that you found him in the flower pots hung on the window while it was raining, right?" Aomine repeated a part of my story. I nodded my head, very concerned at where they are trying to get at.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, "I know that the window was plenty of feet above the ground, but I couldn't ask the dog how he got up there."

"Those bastards. I bet they are at their old tricks again." Aomine growled, "it was a good thing you got to her before he did, Tetsu." Kuroko nodded in agreement, I'm still confused at what's going on.

"(Name), you are not in any trouble. In fact, you might actually be help to us." Akashi informed me, "what you have experienced. The dog, your dream and the man in the garden. All of that, might be apart of some scheme. Until we know more, you have to stay within these walls unless if you were with one of us."

I didn't want to go against Akashi, especially while he's in a serious tone, so I just nodded. Akashi went out of the room with Kise, Kuroko and Aomine.

"We will be back, (Name)-cchi." Kise assured as he closed the door behind Aomine, leaving me in a room by myself. I wonder what would a dog have to do with something bad. Sometimes it's not the dog that's bad, but the owner. Maybe the owner is that bad person and trained the dog?

But who trains a dog to jump to a window plenty of feet up? That's impossible. Oh well. I guess if the guys say that I might be right, then I am right.