Finally

I laid there, in the bed, worried about what the guys we're talking about. And my dreams that I proceed on having. Midorima would come and serve me my food and check on me. It was the night time, 9 o'clock pm to be exact. Midorima came in again to check on me and to collect the dishes from dinner.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Just fine. He didn't do anything to me." I told him, but he raised an eyebrow.

"Him?"

"The man with the butterflies I told you about, how he listens to the butterflies and comands them." You reminded, "I could've sworn that they did what they were told."

"Right, and how exactly did you get from our house to that backyard?" Midorima asked, "a dog named Kiyoshi?" I nodded my head at the statement. So far everyone knows the details about what happened yesterday, but then why are they having a hard time to believe?

"What's with everyone? I've been in this room for 24 hours now with plenty of food and snacks." I told him, showing him the snack stash Murasakibara put together for me with snacks galore, "can please tell me about that guy I saw back there? Or at least what's going on."

Midorima adjusted his glasses before looking at the window, with the view on rain pouring down into the garden and thunder rumbling.

"(Name). It is possible that you might be a target of a dangerous cult. And this cult has something particular in mind on what to do with you." Midorima explains as simple as short as he can, "whatever they have in mind, I can imagine that it's anything but good. That's why you have to stay here until we know for sure that they are gone."

"So, Kiyoshi was their big then?" You guessed.

"Better yet, Kiyoshi isn't a dog to begin with." The green-haired gentlemen murmured under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing. Right now, Akashi doesn't want us to tell you a while lot until that house has been destroyed." Midorima sighed.

"Destroyed?!" You widened your eyes, "I thought the people were the problem, not the entire house!!"

"That house is responsible for their entire beings. If we kill them and not the house, all that'll happen is they'll pop back up again." He raised his voice, "we need to end their kind and end it as soon as possible!!" Midorima then widened his eyes, like a was realizing that he's being too passionate that he forgot he was talking to someone that doesn't even know.

"Their kind?" I asked him. So they aren't vampires?? Then what are they if they aren't vampires or humans? Midorima only fixed his tie and directed him attention towards me.

"Anyway, the point is we are doing this for your own good. They now know that you're here and that you're with us." Midorima headed for the door, "if anything or anyone that doesn't look familiar, scream." He exited the room with nothing more to say. Destroy the whole house? Including Kiyoshi?

I stand up from the bed and walked over to the tall window where he was standing. What did he mean by "their kind?" What other people could exist? Before I couldn't believe that vampires are real, but now there's something else??

"But Kiyoshi is just a dog." I say to myself, "there's no way he could be anything else..." Suddenly, there was a light that was on faw away, sitting on a rose. Then it was getting closer to the window where I was. I can't get a good glimpse of it before it got closer to the window.

The butterfly!

It flew up to the tip of the roof windows and landed next to a spider web. I'm stepping back to see if the spider really is going to eat the butterfly.

"No, don't! Don't eat the butterfly!" I begged, "that's one of--"

*creeeeeek*

I jumped to hear the door slowly open back up. I shoot my head to the door, standing completely still to see the person before the door. There's only darkness. The door isn't open that wide to the point I would be able to see the other side.

The door opens some more, but only a dog sneaks in with furry white and brown furr.

"Kiyoshi!" I hurried over to him, falling to my knees, wrapping him into my arms, "I'm so happy to see you again. Where have you been??" Then I remember what Midorima said, about what happened yesterday with the butterflies and their master.

"Hey, Kiyoshi. That man you took me to, with the butterflies, is he your master too?" I asked him. He crawled out of my arms and sat there next to me, but only to look up at the window. Is he ignoring me?? He is in no position to do so! I mean, I know he's a dog and everything.

"Kiyoshi, you need to tell me what I want to know. You're owner, what is he like? Is he a human? Vampire? What is he to be exact?" I calmed myself down and talked with him like how I usually do. Maybe he'll lead me to somewhere else? But I was wrong. He sat still silent, staring at the window with the butterfly and spider.

"Kiyoshi.. " I stood to my feet and picked him up into my arms, "if you're not gonna tell me, I'll take you to Akashi." The dog whimpered, still staring at the window with begging eyes before resting his head on my shoulder. I patted his back before walking the to the door to hear rushed footsteps coming towards.

*SLAM*

"(NAME)-CCHI! GET AWAY FROM HIM!!" Kise bursted into the room, "THAT DOG IS--" is eyes widened as he freezes where he stands.

"Kise?!" I called his name, but his body fell straight to the floor with another person behind him. He presence was unfamiliar to me, who is this guy? I held Kiyoshi close to my chest as I backed away from him when he gets closer.

"Stay back! Help! Someone help!" I screamed, "Daiki, Atsushi, Tai--" A shot of pain went straight throughout the body from the back of my hand and I fell to the ground. Kiyoshi jumped out of my hands and rubbed his head against mine, whimpering with what sounded like guilt.

I watched as a spider crawled in front of me from my hand where the pain was coming from. I don't know what's going on, but I can't even move anything. My eyes are getting so heavy...... So.... Sleepy....

BLACKOUT