Chapter Two

I woke up slowly. I felt rough jeans scratching my skin. I realized that I was in human form. A black long sleeve shirt covered my body until my mid thigh. I kept my eyes closed as I heard Ciana and Mina laughing.

"When you two girls go in can you get some clothes for Ailya?" I heard Alpha Frey ask.

"Yes, we can," I opened my eyes and looked at Mina.

"I actually want to stay here," Ciana's face flushed. "My dad would lose it on me if he found out I was going with my mate."

"What?!" Mina whined. "We were meant to do this together."

"It's okay Mina," Alpha Frey said. "I'll go with you. In and out, they won't even notice."

Ciana's face went cherry red. "Mina can you get my clothing."

Mina laughed and nodded. Alpha Frey lifted me up and put me down on the blankets and pillows. The trunk closed and I sat up. Ciana jumped and held one of her hands over her heart. I just stared at her.

"You scared the shit out of me," Ciana said.

"If you two ever let that prick touch me again I'll lose my shit," I growled.

"I'm sorry but it's not like the three of us could fit on that tiny thing," Ciana whimpered. "Plus is wasn't comfortable at all."

"I'm not mad," I sighed. "Next time, I will be."

"Why did you slash his face like that?" Ciana asked.

"You need to keep this a secret from everyone," I said. "The Alpha and Luna of that pack were my parents and when Alpha Frey killed my dad my mom killed herself. She was carrying a child, a brother. Now the three of them are dead. I made a promise to my mom that I would never let Alpha Frey get me. Now I guess I don't have a choice in that."

Ciana hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry Aliya. I promise I'll keep this a secret."

"I know you will," I hugged Ciana back.

We sat in comfortable silence while we waited for Alpha Frey and Mina come back. When they did Alpha Frey stopped, his silver eyes went black with lust. I realized that the long sleeved shirt rid up. I pulled it down and looked away from Alpha Frey. Mina hopped in with the bags and Alpha Frey had other bags. He closed the trunk behind him and kicked the side of the van gently. We began to move. Mina handed me a pair of clothes.

"It might be a little small but it's better than wearing that," Mina smiled.

I looked at Alpha Frey. "Look away."

Alpha Frey rolled his eyes at me and turned away from me. I quickly got dressed in the jean shorts and camisole top. The bra was a little stop so it made it look like I had bigger boobs than I actually did but other than that everything else fit perfectly. The van made a sharp turn making Ciana and Mina fall into me, the three of us hit the floor hard. Alpha Frey looked back and laughed at us. I was on the bottom, Ciana was in the middle and Mina was on top. The girls were stuck.

"Can you help us out a little?" Mina asked.

"I don't know if I want to," Alpha Frey said. "I mean we're almost there and I don't want to risk getting a chunk of my neck."

The girls groaned and we hit a bump and my head banged off of the floor. I let out a pained groan and rubbed my head. Mina got up with Alpha Frey's help and then Ciana got up on her own. I stood to my feet. We came to a slow stop. Mina tripped over her foot and fell. The trunk opened and a new territory scent filled my nose. Ciana helped Mina up while I hopped out.

"We can walk the rest of the way, right?" The Beta asked Alpha Frey.

"What happened to the van?" Alpha Frey asked.

"A rouge," the Gamma spoke.

"Wait I thought you were the Alpha of rogues," Ciana stated.

"There are other rogues like me that would rather have lava poured on them than join his pack," I said.

"Those two have been out for vengeance," we all began walking as the Gamma said.

"I'm sorry but what's your name," Mina blushed.

"I'm Blayke," the Gamma said. "That's Alec."

Alec gave a small wave. He then looked at Blayke. "You should tell them the story of why they're out for vengeance."

Blayke laughed. "There was a rouge female and they went across their territory. As an Alpha, Beta and Gamma, they raped her. The Gamma treated her nicely after a while. The female got out of the chains one day and got her revenge by killing their mates. Well, she spared the Gammas. The other two died in the worst ways while the Beta and Alpha were forced to watch. She left them alive and burned their pack to the ground."

Mina and Ciana paled and looked at me. My eyes were wide and I stopped. I thought that Alpha Johnson and Beta Baker would've killed themselves after their mates died and when the Gamma took everyone away to somewhere different. The three guys stopped, turning around and looked at me, Ciana and Mina.

"Guys, it's just an old tale," Alpha Frey said.

I scoffed. "Yup, old tale."

"What you believe it's true?" Alec asked.

"Is it bad that the three of us know for a fact it's true?" Mina spoke up.

I glared at the two girls. Alpha Frey crossed his arms over his chest. "It's just a story to make males to be nice to females."

I laughed. "Well, at least it teaches something other than violence."

Mina and Ciana started whimpering. I heard a low growl and looked into the forest. Gold eyes stared back at me, the gold eyes of the Alpha. Mina and Ciana saw him as well. They grabbed my arm and began running. I could hear the guys following after us.

"Come on guys it's just a tale," Alec said.

"What kind of tale is it when one of us are in that fucking tale!" Ciana yelled.

"Wait, what?" Blayke said. "Which one."

"We're not telling you!" Mina yelled.

Two wolves jumped out in front of us and growled loudly. They stared at me with fire in their eyes. Yup, they were the same people I pissed off.

You four can you hear me? I mindlinked Mina, Blayke, Ciana, and Alec at once.

Yes, we all can.

I want you guys to run past him and make sure Frey goes with you. I'll deal with them and get them off your trail. I'll come back, I promise.

You better.

Mina and Ciana ran past the wolves I then saw Blayke and Alec dragging Alpha Frey along with them. I turned and booked it into the forest.

It was nightfall when I lost the Alpha and Beta. Then I smelt the air. I was near my home pack. I swallowed hard and walked out of the treeline and looked at my old burned down pack. Only two skeletons were on the ground. My mother and fathers. Where was my brother's skeleton? I wondered as I stood in front of Mom's corpse. I felt a blade poke into my back.

"Who are you?" I heard a little boy ask.

I turned around. "I'm just visiting."

"Why are you looking at my parents?" The boy questioned.

I stopped and stared at the little boy with wide eyes. His parents?!