Chapter Sixteen

"I would need to know how good you guys are,"  I smirked, walking around who seemed to be the leader.  "Killing a guardian is quite a challenge, it's even worse to try to kill an Alpha one."

"What do you have in mind?"  The leader's eyes went black with arousal.  "You want to be pinned down and a submissive."

I laughed darkly and stuck my hand in the leader's pocket pulling out a silver knife.  "Depends on if you think you weaklings can take me."

I threw the knife into the head of the rogue that was holding Blayke.  "You also said my brother could join us, so I'd rather not have him held like a dog."

Blayke pulled the silver knife out of the rouge's head and laughed.  "Thank you, little sis, I was wondering when you were going to open up and realize that Dean was worthless."

I smirked at him.  "I should've believed you."

The leader smiled.  "Wow, I didn't realize that Blayke wanted to kill Dean himself."

"He took away our baby brother and killed my parents,"  Blayke continuously threw the knife up in the air and caught it.  "Now let these two lovely ladies go.  You kill them then Aliya will be going through a lot of pain.  If not then I'll kill them.  Plus one of them is my lovely mate.  I'd rather her not die."

The two rogues let go of Ciana and Mina.  They glared at me and Blayke.  Alec was growling loudly.  Dean was staring at me, with curiosity and anger.  The leader gave me a silver sword.  Mina and Ciana charged towards Blayke.  The two rogues that were holding Ciana and Mina before grabbed them again.  I cleared my throat.   

"Let them take off their jackets,"  Blayke smirked at me.  

Ciana and Mina groaned loudly and took off their jackets.  They dropped them on the ground and when they went to pick them up I swung the sword, cutting off the two rogues heads.  I looked at the leader.  "Blayke warned them to let them go."

"I knew I couldn't trust you two,"  Alec growled.  "I knew you guys would turn on us."

"Hatred from the Beta himself,"  the leader clapped.  "Blayke, would you like to do the pleasure of killing him."

"I would,"  Blayke sighed.  "Sadly, we can't.  Ciana and Alec are mates which means that Aliya is bonded with him as well."

The rogue let Alec go.  I heard Ciana scream.  The leader was holding a knife to her throat.  "DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE PLANNING SIMMONS?!"

I dropped the sword and put my hands in the air.  "Let her go."

"You do realize we have your little brother right?"  The leader growled.  "He was so easy to get from your old Beta.  Sadly, before I could kill him his asshole of a son came around.  At least we got a nice capture of the boy.  Ciana probably isn't linked to you.  It's probably that Aurora girl."

The leader threw the knife at Aurora.  Cole came out of nowhere and jumped in front of the knife.  Everyone stopped in shock.  I ran to my baby brother.  He was gasping for air holding the blade that was impaled in his stomach.  I sobbed and looked at Cole.

"It hurts Aliya,"  Cole whimpered.  

"It's going to be okay,"  I gave him a weak smile.

"I know I only knew you for a short while but you're strong Aliya,"  Cole gave me a little smile.  "You have Blayke to keep you company.  You're not alone in this world.  Do me one final favor.  Bury me with Mommy and Daddy."

I heard Cole take his final breath.  Rayla whimpered in pain.  When I looked around, the leader and the rest of his wolves were gone.  Aurora and everyone else was still here.  Wolves were howling and I realized that it was the other rogues that lived here.  I closed Cole's eyes and stood up.  

"I need to go away for a while,"  I said to Dean.

Dean kissed the top of my head.  "You and Blayke both do.  Stick together.  Keep each other safe and goddammit don't forget to avenge your brother."

I smiled up at Dean and hugged him tightly.  "Take care of everything here for me."

"They'll be safe,"  Dean said.  "I'll bury your parents and Cole for you.  The graves will be there when you two come back.  Alec, go pack some stuff for them."

"When do you think you guys will be back?"  Mina asked me.

"A couple months or so,"  Blayke answered, grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

Mina nodded and hugged me tightly.  "We'll be waiting for you.  I'm sorry for everything that I've put you through."

I laughed.  "It's okay Mina.  None of it was your fault."

Alec came back outside and put two backpacks down.  He pulled me into a hug, I became stiff as shock filled me.  Rayla was confused and a little angry about another male touching me.  I just laughed uncomfortably right before Alec let me go.  I grabbed one backpack while Blayke grabbed the other.  I glanced back at everyone, including Cole's lifeless boy before my brother and I started walking off on a new adventure.