Earning It

Regina doesn't give anything freely, especially not to Emma. She has to earn it, one way or another.

*****

Emma slammed her hands on the headboard. She flung her head back, blonde curls cascading down her dipped back, her opalescent eyes shut despite the blindfold and mouth agape. Her body was on sensory overdrive. Regina had her writhing around on her knees like a worm with the slightest touches, teasing her expertly and Emma was becoming restless. The raven haired beauty had yet to truly touch her, satisfied with lingering fingertips trailing up her thighs in an agonizingly slow manner before gently circling her clit once and retreating. This wasn't mayoral Regina Mills, nor was it the Evil Queen. No, this was a highly skilled predatory, and Emma was her willing prey.

With another swipe at her swollen slit, and yet another retraction, the blonde groaned desperately. "Regina, please," she begged, scrunching the bottom of her feet.

A quick slap echoed off of Emma's bottom, accompanied by a sharp intake of breath. As soon as the first spank was delivered, another was granted to even out the color on the sheriff's backside.

"That's not how you are to refer to me, is it, Miss Swan?"

Realizing her mistake, Emma shook her head and took a deep breath. "No Madame mayor, please forgive me."

"You don't deserve my forgiveness," Regina sneered, hitting the blonde once again, causing her to jolt forward.

With a pained grimace, Emma nodded her head. She didn't deserve a thing from Regina, but she always managed to earn it one way or another.

Rigid, the younger woman licked her chapped lips. "Please let me earn it."

A thick melody of laughter greeted her ears followed by a hand caressing her back, running up and down her spine tantalizingly. The sound of the older woman's voice in general sent shivers along Emma's pale skin. It was so strong and willed, yet was rich and meant to be savored, like a fine scotch.

"If that is what you wish, my dear," Regina murmured, her fingers tangling in golden tresses and yanking back with force before releasing. "Now, be a good girl and lay on your back."

"Yes ma'am!" Emma didn't have to be told twice as she spun her body around, despite her lack of vision, and positioned herself on the bed, her head cradled by one of Regina's pillows. She knew exactly what was coming next. In fact, she anticipated. There wasn't anything better than having the older woman's slick pussy grinding desperately against her lips and tongue.

Slowly, Emma started to notice slivers of light from the corners of each of her eyes. Dull light almost blinded the submissive woman as the blindfold was removed. She blinked her eyes quickly, adjusting to the brightness. Emma instantly recognized the beautiful [and naked] woman hovering above her. Chopped, charcoal hair falling down to caress her cheeks, bright, chestnut eyes boring into her soul, and sinful lips pursed into a smirk that emphasized the scar above her lip.

"You have such a pretty, little mouth, my dear pet." Regina commented, trailing her fingertips along Emma's lips similar to feathers.

"Thank you, Madame mayor," she responded quietly, trying not to move her lips too much to disrupt the older woman's touch.

"Perhaps we should put it to better use."

Emma watched as the woman smirked once more before straddling her body and crawling upward. No, Emma thought, not crawling. Prowling. The woman resembled that of a lioness, stalking and cornering her prey with deadly elegance and grace. The blonde couldn't help but stare dumbfounded, completely mesmerized by the woman's capabilities.